Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have said on numerous threads when asked, regarding loans for the season

well done to qpr=report .

is that okay. I'm very gracious, just I don't often refer to other messageboards, I tend to let them do that for this board
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Stueiang, ;Ched 's finally caught the right bus'. That put a smile on me dial this Australian morning! Hope even Pete had a laugh about that!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        have said on numerous threads when asked, regarding loans for the season

well done to qpr=report .

is that okay. I'm very gracious, just I don't often refer to other messageboards, I tend to let them do that for this board
        Pete, Where does it say on this thread the length of the loans that Funky refers to. It doesn't so for all we know. It could be a 3 month loan. Unless you're saying different.

No you're not being very gracious at all. In fact you are coming across as a bitter person. Say what you want about Report. But considering how you haven't seen eye to eye on things he has always made a point of posting on his site and informing if something is happening here good or bad. Tha's poor on your part. Very poor

Comment

who are the players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            He is spot on.

Two/three come from the same premiership club
            Gunter, Taraabt and Dos Santos? Or another Spurs player?

Comment

Darren Bent would be possible, can't see him featuring much for them next season with Keane, Defoe and Pavyluchenko

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                Darren Bent
                never gonna drop down a league
                This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

6 players or 4 X ponces in the W12 club, 1 new arselicker and 1 new faded/jaded ####### hack in the directors box - i'm afraid the budget won't cover the players as well....so it looks like more hangers on, ##### and yes men !

Comment

Working...
                  X