Chimbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chimbo

Thought Chimbo showed his class in the few mins he was on.
    Think we should start him at the Preston game along with Miller in place of Orr and Hulse.

I liked him, but I'd rather go the way the back four ended as Orris decent. Hill alongside MC was good enough.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Chimbo came on for Clints position, and he didn't impress me. Looked very average, nervous, and not quite match fit. Clint did OK, maybe we didn't need to change it at LB, but we probably should of used Fitz or Dan for Gorksy.

Comment

Chimbo had a decent few minutes but looked rusty. As for Hill replacing Gorkss for the next game, Connolly was by far the weaker of our centre-halves today and has been for much of the season.
        Ramaggio, whoa-oah
        Ramaggio, whoa-oah
        He scored against Blackpool
        To make me look a fool

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
          Chimbo came on for Clints position, and he didn't impress me. Looked very average, nervous, and not quite match fit. Clint did OK, maybe we didn't need to change it at LB, but we probably should of used Fitz or Dan for Gorksy.
          I agree with that, for me Chimbonda is just right back
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Thought he looked good & was pushed high up the field looks like he's dying to bomb on.

Personally not totally sold on Orr, accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Thought he looked good & was pushed high up the field looks like he's dying to bomb on.

Personally not totally sold on Orr, accident waiting to happen.
              You could say the same of Connolly and Gorkss aswel.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                You could say the same of Connolly and Gorkss aswel.
                Agreed but I made the comment more in the sense of I'd like to see Chimbonda right back not Orr.

If you wanted my view on the CB situation I think it needs new blood personally (Sh!ttu) but NW has faith in these boys clearly & the stats don't lie.

Comment

Gorkss had a mare. To say Connolly was the weakest of the two you must have been watching a different game.
                  15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Would like to see both Danny and Chimbo at Preston, just to see how they fair.

Comment

Thought Chimbo linked up with AT on the wing. Looked more comfortable the more touches he had of the ball. Just needs to settle in.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

play him as striker.

Comment

The only thing I didnt like is he always seemed to recieve the ball facing our goal never took the ball with his back to goal so never knew if there was a forest player breathing down his neck, could have got caught out a few times but hope this is him just being a bit rusty

Comment

Agree with some of the comments.

But for me personally, I'd like to see Chimbonda played right back, give Orr a rest, Big Dan and Connolly in the middle, and Hill left back.

Looks like PVM has to play left mid field instead of Smith for the next one, or why not change formation and play Taarabt there instead and go 4-4-2, with Helgusson and Miller up front as a two? Making sure Hulse is where he should be...on the bloody bench!!!

Come on you R'rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                              Agree with some of the comments.

But for me personally, I'd like to see Chimbonda played right back, give Orr a rest, Big Dan and Connolly in the middle, and Hill left back.

Looks like PVM has to play left mid field instead of Smith for the next one, or why not change formation and play Taarabt there instead and go 4-4-2, with Helgusson and Miller up front as a two? Making sure Hulse is where he should be...on the bloody bench!!!

Come on you R'rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially agree with that backline. would stick to our setup away from home, but home games id like us to go at whoever we play. y'day 1 man advantage and we still stick to 1 man up top.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X