Robbie Savage Goes for Comfortable "Forest WIn"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Savage Goes for Comfortable "Forest WIn"

Scrappy-Doo takes on the Rottweiler this Sunday when Billy Davies' Forest go to Neil Warnock's QPR.

I've had my run-ins with both managers but you've got to say they've built the two best sides in the Championship and I think whoever wins this game will go up as champions.

Though it pains a Derby man to say it, I think that will be Forest. With Paul Konchesky in on loan and the best finisher in the division in Robert Earnshaw, they are bang in form and I think they will have just too much power for QPR.

Warnock's side have the best player in the division in Adel Taarabt, but I have proved over the last two seasons that if you stick close to him and niggle him, he can get frustrated and disappear from the game.

I expected the impressive Guy Moussi to do that on Sunday and the news that he is out for 12 weeks with a thigh strain is terrible news for Forest and a ray of hope for QPR.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...#ixzz1Df5xFuu6
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

His opinion is about as welcome as a Jehovah's Witness at the front door..

Lily Savage

Comment

yes robbie stuck to tarrbs well in our 4-2 win.............what a plank!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Most of his comments are as stupid as Steve Claridge's and its funny how they are both employed by the BBC.

Comment

earnshaws goal scoring record is phoenomenal this season, so youve got to respect what lilys saying.
          hes got 5 thus far hasnt he?

reckon hes only saying that shite for a peacfull life on his manor. cos we are running this league, and playing at home...why else doubt us?

Comment

donkey, best using his talents for blackpool beach
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post

reckon hes only saying that shite for a peacfull life on his manor. cos we are running this league, and playing at home...why else doubt us?
              Exactly what I thought. Deluded ponse

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                donkey, best using his talents for blackpool beach
                "I have proved over the last two seasons that if you stick close to him and niggle him, he can get frustrated and disappear from the game"

So you are saying a donkey done a job on Taarabt ?

Comment

They have the best finisher in the division? Funny, I always thought Danny Graham played for Watford

Comment

Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
                    They have the best finisher in the division? Funny, I always thought Danny Graham played for Watford
                    And i thought Adel played for us !!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      "I have proved over the last two seasons that if you stick close to him and niggle him, he can get frustrated and disappear from the game"

So you are saying a donkey done a job on Taarabt ?
                      no just that I don't rate him, got a feeling Adel with have the final say
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

to be fair to savage tho, hes a great player who isd inder rated. there is no one better at man marking a talented player than him.
                        and he has kicked the shite out of adel every time hes faced him and kept him quiet the to sser

Comment

Konchesky's useless. I'd play Adel on the right flank on Sunday- he'd rip baldie apart.
                          Ramaggio, whoa-oah
                          Ramaggio, whoa-oah
                          He scored against Blackpool
                          To make me look a fool

Comment

gunter is the only fullback i regard of any real quality.

routledge will give konchesky problems.

think forest feel because he has come from liverpool and/or the prem therefor he must be the best fullback in the league.

he is always prone to a clanger..
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS. At the end of the day we do our talking on the pitch. Don't bit or get angry at that long hair donkey gypo. Clearly as Robbie said he stuck to him like glue and frustrated Taarabt the last few games which explains why we only drew at their place 2-2 and why we beat them 4-2 the last season.

I'm more than happy for him and every other two bob pundit to stick their ore in regarding QPR and dampen our club as it clearly takes the pressure off. Warnock's a seasoned pro, know the league inside out and we are where we are because we are simply at present still the best team in the division. His comments are almost as great as Steve 'the crack #####' Claridge.

1) The only team to have won more than 15 games in the division
                              2) We have the best goal difference in the league by only a tiny margin of only 15, totalling +31
                              3) Forest look really scary with form stats of W5 D4 L4 F13 A12 away from home against QPR's minor home stats of W10 D4 L1 F32 A10

I'll say the same as I did prior to the home game against Cardiff AND AS I REITERATED even when we went 1-0 down - HOME WIN BANKER!

Comment

Working...
                              X