Money Money Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
    Yeh Im for spending money, surley it cant harm. Its got to be a lot better than loaning players. I dont like loan players to be honest cos I dont think they really truley give 100% apart from a rare few. You cant expect to be promoted with freebies and loan players
    well there are a few people who think we can get promoted with freebies and loan players and they are the most important people :( seriously we need to show ambition and spend at least £2mil this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      well there are a few people who think we can get promoted with freebies and loan players and they are the most important people :( seriously we need to show ambition and spend at least £2mil this summer.
      Well if we were to get Beckford for instance surley that would cost around 2 million at least. I think about 5-6 million would show real amibition and we could buy players to get us out of the championship
      Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

couldnt agree more slydo, but these people in charge are rich for one reason. greed.

Comment

Amen, always last to get off their seat to buy a round. Those sorts of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
            Amen, always last to get off their seat to buy a round. Those sorts of people.
            Impatience. Why the rush, I would rather build and see the 'club' develop, than throw multi-millions at the first team in a desperate attempt to appease those fans who can't see things are building slowly but constructively. It is not the end of the world if we do not get promoted this season coming, just as long as we are progressing.

Many will disagree, I know that, patience is a virtue. Yes we would love immediate championship winning team, but at what cost if it fails? The club comes before the team in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoop View Post
              Impatience. Why the rush, I would rather build and see the 'club' develop, than throw multi-millions at the first team in a desperate attempt to appease those fans who can't see things are building slowly but constructively. It is not the end of the world if we do not get promoted this season coming, just as long as we are progressing.

Many will disagree, I know that, patience is a virtue. Yes we would love immediate championship winning team, but at what cost if it fails? The club comes before the team in my opinion.
              ok so you want to see the club develop slowly. Why dont the ticket prices rise in proportion with the amount of development, investment in the club then?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                couldnt agree more slydo, but these people in charge are rich for one reason. greed.
                if it was greed then they wouldn't have took a risk buying the club.....

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  if it was greed then they wouldn't have took a risk buying the club.....
                  Im willing to bet that now they paid the debt off and own the club, the club and the stadium is worth more than what they paid for it. Meaning there is no real risk. Whats to say they just sell up and leave, Im sure they would make a profit.

As for a patient build up and devolping, Im all for that. The fact of the matter is, if we stay in the championship and bring through a great player, then he will be sold on or stolen by a big club.

Comment

Working...
                  X