Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest fans Are Deluded

Following quote from Paul Forest Fan, I thought it was 0-0

The QPR game is massive!!!! I'll be happy with a point but really think we can take all three from this one, already beat them 2-0 this season, and have less to lose than them. If I was a QPR fan right now I'd be shaking in my hoops. Come on you REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul, eyeing up the Prem

commented on 08-Feb-2011 12:38

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/no...l/article.html
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

How are we running out of steam!!

Weve just beaten Reading away and Pompey at home, and havent lost for 6 league games. Not to mention we have only conceeded 1 goal in our past 5 League matches.

If anything were on a roll again and are hitting form. All this forest talk is getting annoying now.. They are a decent team and are on a decent run but they are very beatable, especially at home..

Away fom home did they even come near to beating us! Cos from what i saw we were unlucky not to take all 3 points.
    Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 08-02-2011, 06:17 PM.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Not only are they delude they need to get their facts right. when did they beat us 2-0 this season. if I'm correct the score at Forest was 0-0 with us being the better side. Camp made 2 great saves from Adel & we had a stone wall pen turned down when smith was through

Comment

There always a bit mouthy, they were to albion fans last season until they blew up, same thing will happen to them this season as well, STARTING SUNDAY.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

to be honest there supporters are deluded they have been mouthing about for the last 2 weeks how great they are and the QPR aint going to last the pace, we havent really had a bad run as such this season, so we will do our talking on the pitch.

Comment

I think they're at home to Cardiff the following weekend.

So we'll see how magnificent they are after those 2 games.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Love it...... illusions of grandeur.

See how you are feeling after playing the best team in the division down the Bush..

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

Finally, somebody who spells 'they're' correctly. This thread was driving me mad...
                  "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                  The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

the baggie eyed haggis scoffing toad billy 'whizz' ( and i hear he dabbles) davies can cry over his lack of funding come the 5-2 whopping i predict we hand them on stars on sunday!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I've registered over there and told them!

Comment

did you spell corectly?
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          did you spell corectly?

'Corectly'

Make sure you stay off of there Pete

Comment

Probably not. Typed it rather quickly so there is bound to be mistakes. Normally miss the letter R out a lot due my keyboard being knackered!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              the baggie eyed haggis scoffing toad billy 'whizz' ( and i hear he dabbles) davies can cry over his lack of funding come the 5-2 whopping i predict we hand them on stars on sunday!!

Delighted all these teams under-estimate us. Many seem to do it even after the referee's taken away the ball and the league table shows another three points chalked up to the boys in blue and white. Come Monday they will still be saying we are a one man team or that we have too many average players etc. I find it the best comedy show there is. Long may it continue because the longer it takes other teams to work out that we have strength throughout the team the nearer we will be to the Premiership, where a whole new set of clubs can start patronising us...

Comment

Working...
                              X