Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock Speaks Highly Of Moen

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/qpr/qp...elder_1_795897

we've got Peter Vaggen Moen, we've got Peter Vaggen Moen, we've got peter Vaggen Goen, and the r's go marching on
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

That's the Hill story?!
    On Julio Cesar...
    Originally posted by Franky Boy
    laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/qpr/qp...elder_1_795897

apologies now changed
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It would appear he really doesn't rate Cook, by stating Frauliin is the only left footer in the squad, his days are truly numbered, pity I would have liked to see him given a go before he is kicked to the curb.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Yeah agree, they is some statement and it can't give Cookie much hope.

He must be struggling to get fit and it could be the end.

I am suprised cook hasn't gone out on loan but I guess that must be down to the state of his knee. Shame as I would of love to see him back to the old player that gave me many hours of joy and pride.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Yeah agree, they is some statement and it can't give Cookie much hope.

He must be struggling to get fit and it could be the end.

I am suprised cook hasn't gone out on loan but I guess that must be down to the state of his knee. Shame as I would of love to see him back to the old player that gave me many hours of joy and pride.
            He's fit. He refused to go on loan to Sheffield Wednesday at the last minute. Won't sit well with NW that.

Comment

Have a good feeling that Moen will be the business once he gets a run of games in the side. The question though is how that opportunity will come about - right now he's cover for Faurlin but he'll be looking at Smith's place. Warnock seems to value Ephraim's strong running (in the mould of Mackie) ahead of Moen's craft, especially away from home.

Comment

Might get it sooner than we think if Routledge is ruled out with sickness this weekend. Hopefully has enough time to get better over the next few days.

I agree though, I feel good about PVM.

Comment

Er.....we have quite a few left footed players in the squad!

1. Gorks
                  2. Hill
                  3. Faurlin
                  4. Cook
                  5. Miller
                  6. Borrowdale
                  7. Cerny
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    Er.....we have quite a few left footed players in the squad!

1. Gorks
                    2. Hill
                    3. Faurlin
                    4. Cook
                    5. Miller
                    6. Borrowdale
                    7. Cerny
                    I think he was referring to midfield and attack
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Ephraim's strong running????

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                      Have a good feeling that Moen will be the business once he gets a run of games in the side. The question though is how that opportunity will come about - right now he's cover for Faurlin but he'll be looking at Smith's place. Warnock seems to value Ephraim's strong running (in the mould of Mackie) ahead of Moen's craft, especially away from home.
                      have we been watching the same player?? I haven't seen much evidence of 'strong' running I must admit....

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                        have we been watching the same player?? I haven't seen much evidence of 'strong' running I must admit....
                        With the wind behind him he flies around like a kite - literally, he's that lightweight.

Comment

wouldnt mind actually seeing him play.. didnt get to see him at burnley or blackburn.. and aside the 5min cameo's ive seen nothing.

felt like friday he should have started ahead of ephraim.. especially if warnock rates him this highly
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X