Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

"....Park Rangers, we're top of the league.."

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cardiff Ranger
    Apprentice
    • Jan 2010
    • 247

    #1

    "....Park Rangers, we're top of the league.."

    I simply cannot get this song out of my head this morning and occassionally just burst out into song, this coupled with the biggest smile since I lost my virginity.

    Top atmosphere outside the station in the Three Guineas - and top atmosphere in the ground. Very nearly had a tear in my eye when the players came over to us fans after the final whistle.

    To top it all off - we beat the Taffs in the rugger....Cardiff City fans must have felt like s**t last night.

    Monday morning in the office is gonna be priceless, I've lost count of how many people owe me money for that England win....Love it!!
    "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
    The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010
  • maccatwo
    Silver Seat
    • Feb 2010
    • 2404

    #2
    Got to say been singing all morning around hemel town.

    Comment

    • Youvebeenrangered
      CCG
      • Mar 2009
      • 7293

      #3
      Didnt realise we were gonna take so many, but as soon as i got in the pub in reading you could see alot had travelled...

      Awesome atmosphere, i went ****ing nuts when we scored!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

      Comment

      • Devon Park Ranger
        Bronze Seat
        • Mar 2010
        • 713

        #4
        It was a fantastic night with a great atmosphere, but my throat is sore today...

        I thought the banter between us and the fakes was brilliant, if it wasn't for the sore throat i would be singing 'we're top of the league' all day...
        'Mackie wonderland' booming out when he was spotted in the commentary box was a really nice touch and i have to agree the players coming over to celebrate with us was the perfect end to the night
        We got our Ranger's back!

        Comment

        • swanleyhoop
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 5321

          #5
          I still keep bursting into song, mainly the top of the league song.
          Rather amused the man who came to read the water meter...
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

          Comment

          Working...