If you were a player in our team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a player in our team

Would you get f****d off with Taarabt getting special treatment? If that was happening in my work I'd want to slap him...

I still think he is the best player in the world. Jus sayin.

Discuss?
    Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Yes but Warnock will have known before they started getting pissed off and dealt with it by justyfying WHY

Comment

Not if through his play I get a fat bonus for going up, wages increase, get to play on one of the worlds biggest footballing stages and challenge myself at a higher level.

No don't think so.

Comment

I think I'd end up killing him

Comment

No way, I have been in teams with 'special' players. As long as they send me home with a win, or an assist for my goal. They can be treated how they want, don't bother me.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

specially gifted players always get treated as superstars and can do what ever they want in any team,a nd the other players just seem to put up with it.
            the win bonuses must ease the pain in their arses
            read that article about the hull game, warnock said he had to give him so much time and had to use proper management skills all the way to the portsmouth game tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              No way, I have been in teams with 'special' players. As long as they send me home with a win, or an assist for my goal. They can be treated how they want, don't bother me.
              Ok example: Coventry at home, Taarabt rounds the left back and is near enough running in line with the post, he has 3 players to tap it into the empty net but he smashes it in the side netting. You telling me you wouldnt be angry if that happened?

Comment

Won the game didnt we, and he won it with a goal, and an assist.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                X