Dubai R's Friday Night Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai R's Friday Night Madness

My usual reminder to Dubai based R's that we will be watching the game at the Centre Circle bar, Ramada Hotel, Al Barsha.

Myself, SingingRanger and all the usual suspects will be out as well as a few visitors from the UK. With it being a Friday night fixture we are expecting a big turn out. For all those that haven't made it yet there is no excuse tonight as none of you have work tomorrow.

Might be out and about around Dubai for a few beers early doors. Inbox me for contact details if you required.

You R's!!!!

What a lovely life style you have have Tarbs, although u must miss live games that lovely weather and relaxed atmosphere must be nice.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      What a lovely life style you have have Tarbs, although u must miss live games that lovely weather and relaxed atmosphere must be nice.
      Yes mate, I miss the whole match day experience if I'm honest. Especially right now cos in my 17 years or so of following Rangers we've never been as dominant as we are this season.

To be honest though QPR and my friends and family are the only thing I miss about the UK and there are so many advantages to living out here. We also get a lot more televised games out here so we do get to see a lot of games live.

Comment

A good percentage of us are on the session all you can eat and drink for 30 quid before the game u rsssss

Comment

enjoy it lads! what time is it over there when the match will be shown???
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Hello lads, i'm moving out to Dubai end of March. Can't wait. Do you get to see much football on tv or do you have to go out to see games in bars?

Any other tips much appreciated. Thx
            :drunk:

Comment

Working...
            X