Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prague - Bar & Club Suggestions

Hi All

I am off to Prague tomorrow for a good drink. Have not been there for over 10years and would be grateful of any suggestions of good bars / clubs to head to from anyone who has been there recently.

39 of us flying out, unfortunately 38 of them are Millwall lads, so it could be a bit messy.
    Don't Get Mad get Even!

be careful - never, ever felt more ripped of than when in Prague - they just make the prices up in a lot of places and you can often get a beer less than half price in identical bar next door. It is not the cheap beer place it once was.

Most beautiful city in the world though!
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Don't all try walking in at once, they will turn you away.

Comment

Be carful can be very dodgy,went on my mates stag do.Got kicked out of a strip joint called darlings because I ran out of money.Then found myself on the dark streets of prague on my tod.I was then approached by a man(think of an evil mexican looking gangster) asking me If I wanted to buy some cocaine,of which I said no,of which he carried on insisting that I do.When again and again I turned him away he then called over his heavys,about 5 or 6 massive black blokes(think of the john coffee from the green mile) I was then chased through the streets of prague,of which I would describe as one of the most scariest times of my life.Then some how Me(Usian Bolt just for one day) Managed to get away.So the Moral of the story is be mindful,trust nobody,and practice your sprinting just incase lol

P.s The women are stunning!

Comment

Not sure you need be that careful tbh. Not that dodgy. Quite the opposite really. The cabs are rightly notorious (institutionalised scammers), the underground (i.e. basement) strip bars will be dodgy if they offer vouchers for free drinks and insist you run a tab (London has same scam) but otherwise all you need to know is the closer you get to Wenceslas square the pricier it will get (but never really gets silly). But imo that price is worth paying for the totty on em and walking past. Step away from the square even a little bit and it is cheaper. Advise you don't look for a red light district per se as it is disperate (that is not a typo!) and take recommendations from bar staff of other bars (esp totty bars). If you take advice from bars they know you will come back to they will usually (always in my experience there) put you straight.

Comment

ps I am assumimg this is Rangers-related in the sense we will be in Europe the year after next yes?

Comment

I take it you have some elaborate hoax to stitch up those 38 millwall boys?
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Gold Fingers lap dancing bar, the women are stunning and the private dances are very nice !

Comment

Prague.....used to be a nice city but now tends to be full of pissed up English yob's out on stag do's or company ####fests
                  Avoid.

Comment

Gold fingers is the nuts.

Comment

rocky o reileys!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Go to gold fingers for the best birds but get ur wallets at the ready. TBH Prague is a nice friendly place , there is one strip where the action happens mainly. The beers are pricey in the centre of town but if you find a bar a bit out of the way the Starapramen is under a quid for a pint and that is the best european beer IMHO.

There are some rather good establishments a couple of miles out if you want to go the extra mile as well

Comment

Working...
                        X