Defining 2 Massive games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defining 2 Massive games

Could the next 10 days sort our season out? After Reading & Forest we dont play another team in the top six until we invade wales 23.04.11 (St Georges day by the way) is that an omen. 2 good results in these game could really set us on our way. would love to clinch title at Taffs Gaff what a day.

I can't wait till we reach that 60 mark and I'm sure we'll pick up at least 4 points from the next 2 games.

I wouldn't worry about Cardiff, it's the others around that could go on a long run and catch us but I predict that we'll be champions by Cardiff/Hull City games.

Comment

I think we have a very big game on March 5 against Leicester who by then could be in top 6 and Sven has made some astute signings as i think they could challenge towards end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Could the next 10 days sort our season out? After Reading & Forest we dont play another team in the top six until we invade wales 23.04.11 (St Georges day by the way) is that an omen. 2 good results in these game could really set us on our way. would love to clinch title at Taffs Gaff what a day.
        That also suggest we could lose these two games then quickly bounce back. Such is our points cushion and goal difference we could conceivably lose them both and still be top afterwards. Obviously this is crazy talk on my behalf and realitry is that we won't lose either game.

Comment

Working...
        X