The game, your block and Loftus Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game, your block and Loftus Rd

Had the pleasure of sitting in gold ER last night, and imo, not worth the £30, same view as silver but £5 more.

I thought we deserved the win just on our second half display but if Kitson, Nugent and Lawrence could shoot we'd have been struggling by half-time. Glad to get to HT nil-nil cos we always play much better second half, but the likes of Forest won't be so wasteful in front of goal. We need to start stronger. Anyway glad to see the usual suspects on this board not happy!

S block was very quiet with many people arriving late, leaving early at HT,etc. Is it just me or are these people a real pain in the ar*e? What's it like where you sit?

Tarrabt should have passed before he scored but after Hill scored the guys behind just kept moaning about Adel. Didn't pass, shouldn't have shot, not a team player. In the end my 14 year old turn around and said "what the hell do you want? For the last four or five years we've had to watch dross. We are top of the league and you still not happy - shut up!" Well done to him.

Anyway, great result lets follow it up with 3 points on Friday.

Come on you R's
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

eastpaddok was amazing last night

it was a slightly more emotional game last night in a sense of when your as close as the paddoks you feel the pain when players are getting two lumps of shhhhhhhhhh it out of them

amazing atoms last night

one thing ive noticed that X-Block was is getting more and more packed even on midweek games which it never used to.

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Q Block buzzing as usual

Comment

R Block kicked into life in the second half, Loved hearing the 'Top of the league' chant being echoed all round the stadium tho gave me goose bumps.
        Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Reporter: Why didn't you square the ball to when you had a team mate free in the box?
          Rodney: Because I had only three men to beat and I thought I had a better chance of scoring.

Comment

X block was lively, the usual donuts in attendance but some good noise & banter all the same. What do you want for a tenner!

Comment

X block was brilliant. The look on their faces when we got the 1st & 2nd
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
              X