The ref today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ref today

Did anyone notice how the ref didn't bother booking any Portsmouth players despite the fact they kicked the crap out of Routledge, Ephraim and Taarabt tonight?

And speaking of "lucky", Derry was lucky not to get a red for his rash challenge in the second half, too....

Who cares mate.
    Three points.

All water under the bridge, now.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Connolly was lucky to only see a yellow too, i didnt think it was a foul but kenny was rushing back and it would def been a goal scoring opportunity

The Ref held a 5 minute seminar with Routs and their number 2 for about 5 minutes then didnt bother showing a card what a knob

Comment

Clive over on LFW was saying he's statistically the division's most lenient referee. That showed on tonight's evidence
        http://eatsleepdrinkblogfootball.blogspot.co.uk - an independent look at all things football in general and QPR. Twitter: @ESDBFootball

Comment

best ref ive seen all season, game was allowed to be played and and end with 22 men on the pitch.
          it was kick and be kicked.

Comment

agree GTP

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
              Did anyone notice how the ref didn't bother booking any Portsmouth players despite the fact they kicked the crap out of Routledge, Ephraim and Taarabt tonight?

And speaking of "lucky", Derry was lucky not to get a red for his rash challenge in the second half, too....
              Just wondering what challenge was this?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                best ref ive seen all season, game was allowed to be played and and end with 22 men on the pitch.
                it was kick and be kicked.
                here here..

i thought he was brillaint. allowed it all to happen, give a sturn talkin to when needed. well done... need more referee's like him.;..

Comment

I thought the ref done well tbh. Let them game flow and wasn't card happy. Derry could easily have seen red 2nd half & Conners was lucky also. Best we've had in ages.

Comment

Working...
                  X