Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Elton 'Tantrum&Tiaras'Taarabt do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Elton 'Tantrum&Tiaras'Taarabt do?

One goal and one assist suggest normality has resumed.

lucky goal though. keeper made a blunder

Comment

complained his tangine was cold at half-time but said he ok
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Great second half, and managed to get away from the Pompey kicks. His corner for the second goal was brilliant.
        No tantrums either...

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
          lucky goal though. keeper made a blunder
          some people just want to find any reason even stupid one ! what does mean LUCKY goal! a goal is a goal as long it crosses the line of the net .. even if it was scored with his a_ss. some they just cant get it : we are one man team. FACT

why dnt you say that the shot was powerful for the keeper and Adel scored many like that and many keepers couldnt catch it even with 2 hands.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
            some people just want to find any reason even stupid one ! what does mean LUCKY goal! a goal is a goal as long it crosses the line of the net .. even if it was scored with his a_ss. some they just cant get it : we are one man team. FACT

why dnt you say that the shot was powerful for the keeper and Adel scored many like that and many keepers couldnt catch it even with 2 hands.
            Are you his old dear?

Comment

Oh dear, you never cease to amaze me with your charm and knowledge. Stop posting 'opinion' as 'fact'. It can't be easy to see LR from your country, chap.

PS, stop using google translator, as it makes you look even more foolish.

Odd.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Oh dear, you never cease to amaze me with your charm and knowledge. Stop posting 'opinion' as 'fact'. It can't be easy to see LR from your country, chap.

PS, stop using google translator, as it makes you look even more foolish.

Odd.
                haha! FACT is FACT bro.. dnt be angry!
                and at least I speak more languages than you! your language included.

Comment

we are one man team. FACT
                  Very disrespectful to the other 10 players tonight. e.g. Faurlin, Hill, Derry, Kenny.

Comment

haha! FACT is FACT bro.. dnt be angry!
                    and at least I speak more languages than you! your language included.
                    Bro?

Correct, fact is fact, but your opinion is not. I'm not angry though. Not at you, anyway. I'm angry at the fact I can't compete with your witt.

In fairness, you've got me over a barrell there, but I'd rather not speak another language if it makes me look a tool. It's like taking part in sports that you're rubbish at.

Salam.

Comment

I think everyone should lay off the special needs.....
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

we are one man team. FACT

So who clears up the mess after the flicks and tricks dont come off ?
                        He's quailty, but were no one man team
                        When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Comment

following your metaphor, even if it was played rubbish, at least the fact of practicing sports is a good thing! its better than NOTHING.

by the way im just having fun dnt take me too serious when I post something.

Comment

some need of happy pills here !!

Comment

It's the taking part that counts.

That what all the drippy goons used to say at my school.

Comment

Working...
                              X