• Show
Clear All

• Team for Tonight

---------------Kenny-------------
    Orr----Connolly-----Gorkss-----Hill

-------Derry-- Vaagen Moen---

Miller---------Taarabt----------Routledge

---------------Hulse----------------

If Helguson, Faurlin & Smith are injured I would start with this. Especially as some feel we should play 2 up top at home. Miller has played RW before for Man City and WBA.
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Miller and Hulse is too imbalanced. I would keep same team and bring Hogan in for Smith if he is injured.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

how about adel and routledge as our new center back partnership? ONe likes to go walk about and the other's practically a dwarf.......

Comment

Would love to see miller play wide,his speed and power are wicked as i remember him
        in his early days at City

Comment

Hope Faurlin is fit! We need to try and keep the team as consistent as possible, and I think we will be better defensively if he plays. Just need to score more goals, convert the chances. Hopefulyl we will win at least 8 or 9 more games, starting tonight

Comment

depends how we wanna play this one. could go 2 up top with miller and hulse.. we are at home. stick tarbs out left routledge out right. only problem is tracking back. we wont have what smith does for us.

if faurlin is out with smith.

id go

kenny

orr gorkks connolly hill

derry moen

routledge ephraim tarbs

miller/hulse

would consider playing cook but i feel ephraim is SOOOOOOOOO much better centrally than he is out wide.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
              Hope Faurlin is fit! We need to try and keep the team as consistent as possible, and I think we will be better defensively if he plays. Just need to score more goals, convert the chances. Hopefulyl we will win at least 8 or 9 more games, starting tonight
              In the last 10 games, we have Won 3, Lost 4 and drawn 3, which is hardly a reason to keep the same team / formation when a fresh face or three might liven things up as on this form, we might just scrape into a play off space.

Comment

I certainly wouldn't play Moen alongside Derry in the defensive role.

Chimbonda----Connolly-----Big Dan-----Hill

-------Derry---------------Mahon---

Routledge---------Taarabt----------Moen

---------------Miller----------------
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

never seen moen, thought he was a carbon copy of faurlin but with more of an attacking game.

think that team looks very very defensively strong. but is mahon fit?
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                    never seen moen, thought he was a carbon copy of faurlin but with more of an attacking game.

think that team looks very very defensively strong. but is mahon fit?
                    I assume so mate. We keep offering him a contract.

Tidy midfield player, is Mahon.

Comment

agree with mahon,but would stick with orr and gorkks.give chimbonda the last 20 mins depending on how were doing
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        agree with mahon,but would stick with orr and gorkks.give chimbonda the last 20 mins depending on how were doing
                        Fair point mate. I'd just like to take a gander at them both. See what's the crack with Dan. Hoping he's mature as a defender now as he was always a beast in the air, but not too clever in the slide.

I rate Orr in all fairness, but I think Chimbonda might give us a more attacking threat we'll need against this mob.

Comment

Fair point mate. I'd just like to take a gander at them both. See what's the crack with Dan. Hoping he's mature as a defender now as he was always a beast in the air, but not too clever in the slide.

I rate Orr in all fairness, but I think Chimbonda might give us a more attacking threat we'll need against this mob.
                          orr has been solid for us,chimbonda and routledge down the right will give us alot of pace tho.big dan will be a more experienced pro since leaving Rangers,got a fair few prem games under his belt,those sliding tackles he made with us used to **** the life outta me.nearly always a yellow sometimes a red.very dangerous at set pieces is dan
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It´s quite important that we keep an eye on Kitson. He seems to have that habit of scoring crucial goals against us.
                            Do we have a player who can manmark? Shittu?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              In the last 10 games, we have Won 3, Lost 4 and drawn 3, which is hardly a reason to keep the same team / formation when a fresh face or three might liven things up as on this form, we might just scrape into a play off space.
                              i see your point, but for me - Routledge changes everything. Hes only had 2 games out of those 10 you mentioned, and think he will make a huge difference in terms of us scoring more goals. I think we would have one at least 1 or 2 more of those 10 with him in the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X