Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoke in length with a players dad on Saturday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dazzer, did you get that parking ticket problem sorted in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkQPR View Post
      Dazzer, did you get that parking ticket problem sorted in the end?
      Yeah mate, thanks for asking. They perstered me for ages. Sent them a letter threatening to take them to court. The bill went up to just short of £200 and I just ignored it. Then they went away. If it was you who passed the info on then thanks a million (if it wasn't then thanks to whoever it was who helped). That web company were superb.

Comment

Dazzer,

These are the same people who asked for the validity of your bet on Sousa?

Don't worry about it. Its to be accepted some will either be jealous or disbelieve you just because its you.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I know the score fella. It's always the same selected few. They'll get bored before I stop posting

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            I know the score fella. It's always the same selected few. They'll get bored before I stop posting
            Oh I'll never get bored of baiting fantasist attention seekers
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Can we :chill: a little bit on this guys. Either believe it or not I'd say.
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                Can we :chill: a little bit on this guys. Either believe it or not I'd say.
                The only people who appear to be getting emotional and over excited are your fellow moderators? A fine example to all the youngsters who visit this site!
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                  The only people who appear to be getting emotional and over excited are your fellow moderators? A fine example to all the youngsters who visit this site!
                  Their behaviour is shocking

I shall have a word

(any oppo to use that gif )
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                    The Clunge is the man! he knows the truth
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Don't for one second doubt that Dazzer had the conversation. I'd just be very very wary of taking anything a relative of a player said as gospel regarding transfer activity or operational management of the club. Seriously, they know nothing.

Comment

A mate of a mate, said Magilton will be installed tomorrow or Thursday, so lets see:shocked:
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I found the original post interesting and that is the kind of thing messageboards are for. We all come on boards to read stuff and comment, so why do people get so irate! If you don't like what messageboards are, maybe the sesible thing would be to not frequent them?

Just a thought.

Comment

Dazzer, how many are in Vegas?

I thought the whole reason why they left POTY early was that it was the last time the players would see each other for a while?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              A mate of a mate, said Magilton will be installed tomorrow or Thursday, so lets see:shocked:
                              So we have a clear difference of opinion now.

Pete says it is Magilton.

Dazzer says it isn't.

Both based on their "sauces".

So clearly, one is full of manure, and one isnt.

Will the one proven to be full of manure agree to shut the fark up in future and not post any more ITK ******? It seems a fair and reasonable request?

Comment

to be fair, he says

"the players dad didn't think it would be"

Lets not be so catergoric and pick and choose to highlight something, that has not been written

Comment

Working...
                                X