Everyone who moans about adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone who moans about adel

Needs their head examined! We wouldn't even be in top 10 without him. He's been involved in over 50 percent of our goals this season and has created and scored goals out of nothing. I'm not denying that the other players (pretty much to a man) have been great too but adel is the difference between being a solid team and a promotion one. Listen to warnock after the game? Does he moan? No he praises the lad. Listen to warnock at least for gods sake. Stop moaning about our best player and the only chance we've got of going up this season is for him to perform. Also, most on here are making ridiculously strong statements from listening to it on the bllody radio!!! For gods sake people the main commentator always moans about adel and always will. Was bradley allen or clive walker the co-commentator per chance? Cos they always do too! They're just trying to make something out of a dull game. Can't bloody wait till tuesday when adel destroys them. I'm bloody loving this season...can't believe some aren't!

James these posts are getting on my nerves, no one is moaning mate!!
    Everyone knows he's the best player we've got and were lucky to have him!!!
    But.......
    Warnock and the players have said he gets special treatment at the club, he's the captain and his behaviour sometimes is unacceptable!!
    We cannot be scared of any player because hes the best player I have ever seen in 30yrs of supporting rangers but NO PLAYER is bigger than our club!!

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
      James these posts are getting on my nerves, no one is moaning mate!!
      Everyone knows he's the best player we've got and were lucky to have him!!!
      But.......
      Warnock and the players have said he gets special treatment at the club, he's the captain and his behaviour sometimes is unacceptable!!
      We cannot be scared of any player because hes the best player I have ever seen in 30yrs of supporting rangers but NO PLAYER is bigger than our club!!
      Take a bow son!
      My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Moon, fair enough and to be honest I know you're not really one of the moaners. But I don't understand how anyone can make comments based on what they heard on the radio? asking him to be stripped of captaincy and all that rubbish. He's a young lad who gets stroppy sometimes? Warnock knows that yet still makes him captain. Who do you trust Neil or those idiots on the radio?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Moon, fair enough and to be honest I know you're not really one of the moaners. But I don't understand how anyone can make comments based on what they heard on the radio? asking him to be stripped of captaincy and all that rubbish. He's a young lad who gets stroppy sometimes? Warnock knows that yet still makes him captain. Who do you trust Neil or those idiots on the radio?
          Mate if were all honest we all know adels attitude can be suspect even warnock knows that.
          But I'd rather have is attitude in a rangers shirt instead of coming up against us!
          But just imagine how good Adel will be when it clicks and he works out he's a captain of a TEAM and what a honour that is!

Comment

But according to reports his was stroppy because he didn't get enough of the ball? Is that such a bad thing? I'd be more worried if he couldn't care less whther he had it or not. He always wants the ball and wants to score and create goals. He's not going to charge around the pitch and look like he's totally up for it, stevie palmer style. But that doesn't mean he's any less committed?

Comment

wouldnt even be in the top 10 without him, please mate. didnt even read the rest of ur post - go and start a taarabt fan club or something. btw im not a hater, he is clearly our best player but what he did today is pathetic. so if people wanna moan about it then thats reasonable imo

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                But according to reports his was stroppy because he didn't get enough of the ball? Is that such a bad thing? I'd be more worried if he couldn't care less whther he had it or not. He always wants the ball and wants to score and create goals. He's not going to charge around the pitch and look like he's totally up for it, stevie palmer style. But that doesn't mean he's any less committed?
                Mate this one will divide everyone all night.
                But just cos some fans think his behaviour has crossed the line does not mean that there anymore less a fan than anyone else no matter what some say on here.

Comment

Not a dig Moon, but this is my 2nd response to this charge.

I've not seen anyone suggest that that Adel is bigger than the Club. (I would agree that no one is, if they had, but they haven't)

Fact is, Adel has done more than any other individual player to place us top, yes TOP of the Championship, by 6, Yes SIX points.
                  That's not to say no one else deserves recognition for playing their part.
                  They ALL do ! Even Clarke & Hall !

But Adel has contributed more than most, by far.
                  And we've not had an entertainer like him for DECADES !
                  Fact.

As NW says, we have to accept the bad points to enjoy the good points, which far outway the bad points (to be fair, that's not a quote, but it pretty much what he said !)

Comment

Qpr 1976 I've stated before I love watching Adel and barring bergkamp when arsenal played us and he nearly ripped the net with his goal, he's the best player I've seen live.
                    But when Adel makes the comment the players no not to shout at me cos I get upset, then in a way the player thinks he's bigger than the club.

Comment

Working...
                    X