Could you imagine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you imagine...

Could you imagine Taarabt throwing a strop in front of the Toon at St James Park! Or even in front of the Stretford end at Old Trafford... Think this guy needs to grow up, fast.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
    Could you imagine Taarabt throwing a strop in front of the Toon at St James Park! Or even in front of the Stretford end at Old Trafford... Think this guy needs to grow up, fast.
    Sod that I think its a blessing in disguise, nice one Adel!!!

Comment

He needs managing, NW will do this and do it well ! I exspect a blinder from him on tuesday and back on track

Comment

What similar to the strops Ronaldo used to throw if tackled,fouled or not given the ball,as 70,000 United fans chanted his name.

As far as i am concerned he can have a strop every week if he continues to create and score goals.

Some of our fans just moan for the sake of it,top of the table,5 points clear chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          What similar to the strops Ronaldo used to throw if tackled,fouled or not given the ball,as 70,000 United fans chanted his name.

As far as i am concerned he can have a strop every week if he continues to create and score goals.

Some of our fans just moan for the sake of it,top of the table,5 points clear chill.
          well said Romford

Comment

i wonder how many of these divs who moan have actually been rangers for years and years ? i fancy they havent as proper rangers are thankful to what we have now after so much disappointment
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Yer spot on mate

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                i wonder how many of these divs who moan have actually been rangers for years and years ? i fancy they havent as proper rangers are thankful to what we have now after so much disappointment
                Well said mate, Neil sends his regards as well!

Comment

Ronaldo threw strops every week, Man U fans still sang viva Ronaldo
                  Ginola threw strops in front of the toon, still idolised.

Any more you want to know about?
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                    1. I probably go to QPR more than you, i arrange all my shifts around QPR games as i am lucky enough to have a decent job.
                    2. You think its acceptable for a player to throw a paddy and refuse to play football for you club?
                    3. Ronaldo is a puffc**t
                    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

what can i say to that.you were at Hillsborough after all.mug.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

1. I probably go to QPR more than you, i arrange all my shifts around QPR games as i am lucky enough to have a decent job.
                        2. You think its acceptable for a player to throw a paddy and refuse to play football for you club?
                        3. Ronaldo is a puffc**t
                        We need a blackberry *covers eyes* face smiley.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                        X