No announcement yet.

Worried!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palace are a top ****ing side.Dont you read their board?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
      Inability to win "winable" games away from home (or even score) a real concern.
      Did we lose, did we concede?

Even Warnock's own words were its difficult to break the home team down when they park the bus in front of their own goal.

I think we stand more chance of opening teams like Cardiff, Watford and Reading up away from home because they will have to take the game to us.

More than happy with a point.

Comment

Did we win, did we score - both more worrying when going for promotion.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Fair point General and agree a point at the end of the season should look like a good result.

Against that - and I didn't go and so am relying on the commentary - but they were surprised how poor and unadvenurous Hull were so if we had been a bit more positive ourselves the game was there for the taking. Also if you look at the last half dozen games or so with the exception of Coventry away we've hardly scored at all - worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Fair point General and agree a point at the end of the season should look like a good result.

Against that - and I didn't go and so am relying on the commentary - but they were surprised how poor and unadvenurous Hull were so if we had been a bit more positive ourselves the game was there for the taking. Also if you look at the last half dozen games or so with the exception of Coventry away we've hardly scored at all - worrying.
            Home form is key mate 7 pts from the next 9 and promotion is ours I think.

I started a thread the other day about leaving Taarabt out of this one, Hull is a horrible place to go at the best of times and its the sort of place I could see us coming unstuck. We've picked up at few knocks how serious I don't know and now Adel has to go out and show us that he is sorry with a few big performances. This league title will not be won with a massive points total, fans need to accept that it will be close and will probably go to the wire.

Comment

Working...
            X