Not Confirmed Miller out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Confirmed Miller out.

Who said he is out 100%, not seen that confirmed so dontv panic yet he may well play.

hes looking highly doubtfull.

Miller time? Maybe not.
    By davidmcintyre
    Rangers have brought in defensive cover, but they might be short of options at the other end of the pitch this weekend.

Ishmael Miller is ill with a virus – so much so he’s apparently been confined to bed for the last couple of days – and Heidar Helguson is carrying a knock. Both are a doubt for Saturday’s game and will be assessed before the squad leaves for Hull tomorrow.

Comment

Out with a virus
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I think highly of David McIntyre, but I do hope he is wrong ( Not likely to be though )
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Out with a virus? FFS. Can we not sign a striker that doesn't get injured/ill/ broken bones,etc...Very frustrating.

Comment

should be able to sit on the bench
            This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Today is thursday, if his condition improves tomorrow and he gets a good day of rest and grub he should be ok for Saturday. I hope

Comment

If he's been sent home they wont want him round the squad tomorrow,he'll be out until the chance of passing the virus on has gone.

Comment

Play with no forwards, our midfielders score them all anyway.

4-6-0

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    Play with no forwards, our midfielders score them all anyway.

4-6-0
                    might as well
                    our strikers cant hit a barn door at the moment

Comment

would have taken a draw from this game, and reckon we'll still get that, but when Miller was added to squad, I saw Hull as a game we could win, especially with Bullard gone tipswich!

Comment

anyone got any update on Miller? Without Helguson, wed only really have Hulse if Miller isnt well. Hulse we all know can score goals at this level, but seems to be way off goal scoring form - and we may struggle! Could do worse, but hope Miller makes it

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                          Hulse we all know can score goals at this level, but seems to be way off goal scoring form
                          Just needs a goal and the floodgates will open

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Just needs a goal and the floodgates will open
                            I agree, but how much longer are we going to wait? Dont want to heap too much pressure on him, as hes a good player - but we need goals, now and not later

Comment

Its a squad game. If Miller is out thats why we have Hulse to step in. Am not OVERLY concerned as we have goals from all areas in this team.

Comment

Working...
                              X