X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCarthy just on for hammers

lets see what he can do
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

why?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

well we hav been linked with him and he played in that game vs spurs for us. he had about 2 touches in 15mins
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

For me,very poor game,looked like two poor championship sides battling it out,who gives a monkeys about that plastic cup anyhows ????

Comment

I thought it was a very entertaining game. Really enjoyed that.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Yeah,but the quality was poor,you can see why they are both down at the bottom,plenty of passion but no skill,shame we won't be playing WH next year !!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              For me,very poor game,looked like two poor championship sides battling it out,who gives a monkeys about that plastic cup anyhows ????
              Don;t knock it - it's the only bloody thing we have won.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                Don;t knock it - it's the only bloody thing we have won.
                Yeah,but that was when it actually meant something,and the top teams put out there strongest line ups,made it even more of a feat that we won it as a third division side,today the top teams disrespect it with there reserve sides,which is why teams like West ham and Birmingham and Ipswich actually make the semi's,to me,it means nothing except for the supporters of the sides who make the final,i'm not actually bothered about watching the final..Tinpot Cup now !!!

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
                  well we hav been linked with him and he played in that game vs spurs for us. he had about 2 touches in 15mins
                  so dont need him now. we got mr miller, the (soon to be) total guvnor.

Comment

Miller has played for 20 minutes as a sub and did alright. He has a terrible injury record and a scoring record that isn't much better - I hope he does turn out to be half decent but reading some of the posters on here lately (not singling you out GTP) anyone would think he was already established as the new Les Ferdinand. Bizarre.

Comment

in those 20 minutes he looked better and more promising than anything striker wise we have seen down rangers for years imho.
                      that shot and that shoulder charge and turn that he was wrongly penalised for showed what sort of player he is, and hopefully is going to prove to be for us.
                      allow us some hope mate, its exciting to see someone who gives you a real buzz at loftus road aint it?
                      cos hulse certainly never has or ever will imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X