Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
sour grapes?
Collapse
X
-
sour grapes?
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTTags: None -
if he'd stayed at palace why would he go to another country for 5 days to sign a player he hadn't met?
so, palace fans while away their days wishing and dreaming about being us and worse than that....
use the 'tinterent to tell the world they're doing it!
losers!I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anywayComment
-
You gotta feel a teenie weenie bit sorry for em..after all they are a fellow London club. Hope they dont go down.
Comment
-
I'm filling upI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Wouldn't call it sour grapes just a truly shocking article, is it me or does it even suggest that Warnock might have been able to lure Taarabt to Palace?Comment

Comment