Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our squad

Which players will do the job in pl?
    I'll go for: Kenny, Connolly, Faurlin, Routledge and Taarabt.

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
    Which players will do the job in pl?
    I'll go for: Kenny, Connolly, Faurlin, Routledge and Taarabt.
    Firstly we need to get there,if we do then i think the teams will need huge changes,i think Taarabt,Kenny and Routledge could do a job

Comment

kenny, taarabt, smith, hulse

not commenting on routledge as he's not ours.

connolly for me just doesnt impose himself in games.. very anonymous, yet effective in champ.

hulse will hold the ball up, he wont score more than 10 goals in a season but he will be effective in winning the ball and making it stick.

faurlin on the ball can hack it in any team, worries about his physical game.. feel likes of essien, fletcher, palacios etc all will bully him. however in prem its a different game.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        kenny, taarabt, smith, hulse

not commenting on routledge as he's not ours.

connolly for me just doesnt impose himself in games.. very anonymous, yet effective in champ.

hulse will hold the ball up, he wont score more than 10 goals in a season but he will be effective in winning the ball and making it stick.

faurlin on the ball can hack it in any team, worries about his physical game.. feel likes of essien, fletcher, palacios etc all will bully him. however in prem its a different game.
        It's part in routledge's deal that it becomes permanent if we achieve promotion from what I've heard.
        We obviously need almost a whole new defense.

Comment

How many of blackpool's players would we have said could do a job in the prem?? Adam and DJ Campbell maybe. But they have all been excellent, proves you don't need supreme talent all the time but an excellent work ethic and effort which Warnock will get out of them. West Ham have much better players than blackpool but they are doing rubbish because they have no spirit or confidence
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Kenny, Faurlin, Taarabt, Rolands, Derry, PVM, Chimbo, Gorks and if here..Shittu.
            You lot are prob gonna say Gorks ??? PVM ????....well they are Internationals !!
            Are WE gonna be PL fans ?

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
              How many of blackpool's players would we have said could do a job in the prem?? Adam and DJ Campbell maybe. But they have all been excellent, proves you don't need supreme talent all the time but an excellent work ethic and effort which Warnock will get out of them. West Ham have much better players than blackpool but they are doing rubbish because they have no spirit or confidence
              I agree with this poster. I have seen Blackpool in a few matches on telly now and what amazes me the most was comments on this forum which said Luke Varney(?) would be a useless addiditon even to our team.

In other words, time will tell us where we exatly have to strengthen. No doubt we have to strenghten in some areas, but hopefully it will be done without disturbing the passion in the team.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
                Well said mate but blackpool is an exception imo, if you are going to sucess in todays football you have to be a wealthy club.

Don't think Gorkss will do the job in pl, you could notice that against cardiff with bothroyd and bellamy.

Don't know so much about PVM, not proven yet.

Comment

No doubt we will need to buy some more quality but talent isn't the only thing we need in the prem
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Kenny, Faurlin, Taarabt would start in most bottom half sides. Smith, Connolly, Derry, Smith and Routledge good squad players. Have to give miller a few games before I can judge properly.

Comment

Working...
                    X