How big a plonker am I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big a plonker am I?

Three minutes before half time I turn to my brother and say "I'm starving, nothing will happen till Neil gives them a roasting at half time, I'm off for a Pukka Pie." I was just in the queue thinking about a Kit Kat but weighing that against the idea that I might end up looking like Pete when I suddenly heard this roar. My brother came charging out of the bogs trying to pull his trousers up and we completely missed it. Never going to do that again...
    Last edited by stainrodisalegend; 23-01-2011, 08:27 PM.

Think youself lucky mate.
    I was one of the fools that left Derby on 88 mins, when losing 2-0. Imagine how bad that felt.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Three minutes before half time I turn to my brother and say "I've starving, nothing will happen till Neil gives them a roasting at half time, I'm off for a Pukka Pie." I was just in the queue thinking about a Kit Kat but weighing that against the idea that I might end up looking like Pete when I suddenly heard this roar. My brother came charging out of the bogs trying to pull his trousers up and we completely missed it. Never going to do that again...
      Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
      I was one of the fools that left Derby on 88 mins. Imagine how bad that felt.

Comment

Ha Ha happens to all of us....I was once getting draged out for summit i didnt do ..honest...then we scored as i was being led down the stairs. Cop was jumping up n down with me ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
          I was one of the fools that left Derby on 88 mins, when losing 2-0. Imagine how bad that felt.
          Ditto and missed smiths goal against Pompey!!!!

Comment

Yep, missed AT's 2nd against Preston.
            On my way back from the loo.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Left 5 mins early at the 82 cup final and missed our goal by Fenwick.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

we were bloody close to making it 2-1 into the break too!

Comment

There's a lesson in that - don't leave games early.

Comment

I can never understand why people waste their time spending money in a football ground on rubbish food and beer. You pay to watch a football match why arrive late / leave early?

Comment

i went to blue n white bar intentionally.. and we scored.. dont thank adel.. thank me!
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                        Left 5 mins early at the 82 cup final and missed our goal by Fenwick.
                        Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Sould put TVs in the karzys lol

Comment

Working...
                          X