Marlon King Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon King Songs

I know he is a wan&^r of the highest order but how many more players are QBLOCK going to give stick to and then see them score.

Concentrate on getting behind our team...

He got it worse at the Ricoh.

Comment

It clearly didnt affect his game today at all. Some players thrive on getting abused...

Comment

Agree fishy, to be fair he showed good pro behaviour when he scored, if it was me I would of ran straight to the area abusing me to celebrate.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Ask Andy Cole

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            Agree fishy, to be fair he showed good pro behaviour when he scored, if it was me I would of ran straight to the area abusing me to celebrate.
            I think i remember seeing Andy Cole getting loads of stick and then scored a hat-trick against us..

Comment

Clinton Morrison also does well against us.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Morrisson is fun tough, he joins in the banter, do people actually dislike him?

With King, the songs were amsing for a bit but after that it just got boring.

Comment

Songs were funny at first but went on too long and actualy fired him up to play better. Whatever you think of him - and he sounds an absolute tool of the worst order - he looked an extremely good player. If we'd had him up front we would have won three or four nil.

Comment

Working...
                  X