Why Ray Wilkins got the gooner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Ray Wilkins got the gooner...

I was told that someone very high up on the board was having a nibble elsewhere and Ray's missus told the wife that the old man was cheating and this is supposedly why he was ousted..

Not sure whether this is true or not or whether it is libellous etc but just passing on a snippet that may be of interest....

Naaaa..Ray was the real boss and Carlo didnt like it . Thats why he got booted out.
    On the training pitch all of em listend to Ray and carlo was left talking to himself.

Comment

I heard it was because he mugged abrahomivic off at the training ground in front of the team. Roman had a pop at the management and players and said they didn't perform last season. Ray made a wise crack about winning the double or whatever they won and everyone laughed.. Roman took offense and sacked him off. Apparently/allegedly...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
        I heard it was because he mugged abrahomivic off at the training ground in front of the team. Roman had a pop at the management and players and said they didn't perform last season. Ray made a wise crack about winning the double or whatever they won and everyone laughed.. Roman took offense and sacked him off. Apparently/allegedly...
        Exactly that except it wasn't a wise crack it was a dig.

Comment

I posted this in live chat a few weeks back.

Comment

I was close ric roc. Apologies myu didn't know you posted it. Should of linked it on this one.

Comment

I didn't post anything on here, it was done during live chat when a game is on.

My brother is good friends with one of Ray's family members.

Comment

Working...
              X