Taken from Sky Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken from Sky Sports

Assistant boss Mick Jones has reiterated the table-toppers are eager to bring in some fresh faces before this month's transfer window closes.

"The manager is determined to strengthen his squad during this window," said Jones.

"We'll try to get three or four players in this window but we're not panicking, we can still get loans in March.

"Neil is working very hard, I've never seen him so determined and I'm hopeful something will happen."

NW always seems not that bothered if he signs anyone but secretly he doesnt want to show our frailties to the other championship teams.

Clever manager

I hope we dont wait until March! teams are closing the gap on us very quickly, and we dont want to get left behind. March could be too late if we start to slip. Routledge though could be a massive improvement - so hope he coems in this week, and that HH is back in the lineup

Comment

He's not saying we will be waiting until March.. just saying that the option is there in case we don't manage to get someone like a back-up player in during January.

He does say we're looking at signing 3 or 4..

Comment

Working...
      X