owners no faith!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owners no faith!

ive no faith what so ever in our owners if we get promoted, i mean they are not backing warnock now, they wont open there wallets when we are in our best position for 16 years so what will change in the prem i think they will be just has tight its quite embarrisng really did briatore spend more and he's not even a billionaire? what do we all think this is just my view of things.

as i put it before i dont really see what we are to bernie... because F1 is his passion.

that said he may have interest in selling us once promoted.. premiership west london club.. sometimes goes for quite abit.. so maybe the lack of spending is to ensure maximum profit.

i dont know really just guessing. i do however expect we'll be spurs reserves next year if we go up.. we'll be getting their cast offs plus a few decent championship players. dont ever expect a man city/chelsea spending spree.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

stroll on mate.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Yeh weve only signed 50 players since 2007 what the fukk are they doing.

Comment

i think when they took over we were rock bottom of the league and the only team in the entire football league without a win. We currently sit three points clear at the top of the league with a game in hand having spent more in transfers over the last three years than the previous ten put together. Onwards and upwards some on here are acting very spoilt

Comment

And you'd know exactly what the owners intentions are from abroad. Another wonderfully insightful thread started by you to spread the happy joy joy feeling.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

This was the table after the 5-1 loss on sky WBA.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/LeagueTabl...070930,00.html

Comment

I've no idea but it will be exciting to find out because it would mean we have won promotion. Lets enjoy the next 20 matches, hope for the best and get behind the team. What may or may not happen in the summer is really not up for debate. We aren't a Premiership team. If and when we become one then lets enjoy the ride. The worst that can happen is that Bernie et al don't invest and we get thumped week in week out but I still believe it will be enjoyable. Having Manchester United, Liverpool, that lot from down the road to our little stadium it will be fantastic whoever is wearing the hoops!

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
                  ive no faith what so ever in our owners if we get promoted, i mean they are not backing warnock now, they wont open there wallets when we are in our best position for 16 years so what will change in the prem i think they will be just has tight its quite embarrisng really did briatore spend more and he's not even a billionaire? what do we all think this is just my view of things.
                  ridiculous post. Tight? We're losing money each year and have brought numerous players in. They're trying to run the club as a sustainable business, so that when they do leave (because they#re not going to be here for ever!!) we won't be up the creak! (like man city will be!)

Why do we seem to have so many fans that look for the negative in everything! I swear some of you left hilsbrough pissed off that we let one in!!

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    This was the table after the 5-1 loss on sky WBA.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/LeagueTabl...070930,00.html

Yeah bang on mate how dare they sign Kenny, Adel, Faurlin, Gorks, Connolly, Buz, Smith, Hulse!

Comment

madness. the world is full of madness and mad people.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        Yeh weve only signed 50 players since 2007 what the fukk are they doing.
                        lol true but tbh about 40 of them have been **** Paladini picks..

Comment

another international fan who knows it all. think he might be a tad embarassed when he reads this and finds no1 backs him. were top of the league chum....... have a day off
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...earchid=335100

^ Try and find one positive post in this ... here.
                            Last edited by Kirill; 19-01-2011, 08:32 PM. Reason: the search link is not working and no need to be abusive

Comment

Threads like this should be banned from this site!
                              Posters like RMJ1982 should be banned from this site!

Not only is the thread pointless, it simply creates a divide at the club1

Learn to support your football club before you point your finger at the owners! Especially when they have done more over the last 3 years than all of QPR fans put together!
                              The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Working...
                              X