Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can PVM force his way into our starting XI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can PVM force his way into our starting XI?

with these new transfers?

i havent seen him so hoping others can throw their two pennies worth in here.

as far as i know he is similar to faurlin but better at set pieces and abit quicker??

some said he is better suited to a central role than out wide.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

With Faurlin out, yes.
    I'm sure he will start CM on sunday.

Certainly until Buzsaky and/or Faurlin are fit... and we sign a CM.

On that note: I still reckon we'll go for Michael Brown from Pompey in this window.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I think he will be a regular. he is classy and looks the part. If everyone is fit and available he is probably the 12th man but he gives NW options and the ability to change the formation either before or during the game. I would start him on Saturday with AF on the bench. He needs some minutes in the NPC to adjust and there is no better time, With him PVM and WR I think we will cause more than a few headaches for the opposition and they will all create room for tarbs to weave his magic!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

thought he was already an automatic first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          With Faurlin out, yes.
          I'm sure he will start CM on sunday.

Certainly until Buzsaky and/or Faurlin are fit... and we sign a CM.

On that note: I still reckon we'll go for Michael Brown from Pompey in this window.
          interesting im sort of thinking that with pvm being here thats it for buzsaky.

have you seen pvm goddard? any thoughts?

not sure why we'd sign brown, got derry doing a fine job and well mahon is supposedly still at the club.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            thought he was already an automatic first choice.
            obv warnock picsk the team but that thread regarding starting XI not many put PVM in.

like i said ive not seen him but deffo get the feel he is a carbon copy of faurlin but with abit more of a goal-threat about him.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              interesting im sort of thinking that with pvm being here thats it for buzsaky.

have you seen pvm goddard? any thoughts?

not sure why we'd sign brown, got derry doing a fine job and well mahon is supposedly still at the club.
              PVM looks a very decent player to me. No probs with him.

As for Brown, well Warnock loves him from Sheff Utd.... and he can't play another game for Pompey without triggering another big payment for them.
              They want rid, quick.

Not ITK, just a guess that we'll go for him.
              Decent player, to be fair.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Havnt seen him play yet apart from the late substitute appearance against Bristol City. Hoping to see a bit more of him this sunday.
                Also Michael Brown would be a very good addition to the squad battling it out for that CM spot with Derry.

Comment

with these new transfers?

i havent seen him so hoping others can throw their two pennies worth in here.

as far as i know he is similar to faurlin but better at set pieces and abit quicker??

some said he is better suited to a central role than out wide.
                  Well until we actually know who we are signing on loan no one can really comment.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                    Well until we actually know who we are signing on loan no one can really comment.
                    well routledge is only one who impacts whether pvm plays. and id say routledge is as good as on loan to us.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

well routledge is only one who impacts whether pvm plays. and id say routledge is as good as on loan to us.
                      I would say Routledge is not on loan to us yet until its confirmed, remember what happened with Ambrose in the summer.

Comment

pvm is a nailed on starter reguardless wether jamie mack is fit or not............fraulin is no first choice cm now either!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X