Tough finish to the season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough finish to the season.

With Cardiff(away),Watford(away) and Leeds(home) being 3 out of the last 4 games of the season,lets hope we can wrap it up with more than 4 games of the season left so we can just enjoy the ride.

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    With Cardiff(away),Watford(away) and Leeds(home) being 3 out of the last 4 games of the season,lets hope we can wrap it up with more than 4 games of the season left so we can just enjoy the ride.
    Can't see any team in this division having promotion wrapped up with 4 games to go. Those games will be vital in deciding the top two.

We are top, so best placed, but so much depends on this transfer window.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

wrap up promotion before cardiff away.. win league at cardiff away. would be awesome!
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

would love to be promoted before the taffs game and go there and win the division-icing on the cake!!!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

the finish is why we need a strong squad.
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Pretty sure our last home game for the last two seasons has been against the league champoins (WBA and Newcastle I think). Could it be three seasons on the trot?? Makes the game against Leeds look interesting to say the least!
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

And it's St Georges Days as well.....

Comment

the way this division is going, it could go right down until the last couple of games, unless we start taking our chances, and find the net. We are in a great position, but should have killed a few games off. Lets hope the new additions are the missing pieces, and we can create a gap, otherwise its going to be a long nervy journey! Watford, Forest, Leicester etc, all closing the gap and looknig dangerous, whilst we seem to be staying on the same spot. Im sure the new faces can put us back on track, of we get the names mentioned

Comment

Working...
                X