No announcement yet.

Will Adel Taraabt be a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spankwir must have fell out the top bunk this morning!!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

In your opinion.
      Its not a rhetorical question in my opinion! It is a rhetorical question!

Anyhow Ive not got no problem with you sir or you asking a question but I do hate questions that make me sad inside

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        Championship player next season?

Does anyone believe that if we fail to win promotion he'll stay at QPR next season? I don't. This could be the season to win promotion otherwise not only will we lose Taraabt but we will risk losing Warnock as well.

"My last chance to have a final crack at the Premiership" - he can't say this forever and in time he'll walk to have that final crack.
        I am totally confident that we shall achieve promotion this season, and most probably as Champions or runners up at worst.

I am totally confident that NW will boulster our team with some astute signings, either by way of loan, or signings such as Big Dan, who will do the right job, for the 6 months that we shall require it.

I am totally confident that the board will back NW, and am totally confident that the board understand exactly what is needed - i.e. no need to spend, spend spend; clearly with our recent injuries or priorities will have changed, but I'm sure that the board and NW will do what is required to achieve promotion.

At that time, I'm again totally confident that Adel will be part of the Prem line up, as too will be a few new signings, and a lot of cast off players, what with the Premier league cap etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
          Its not a rhetorical question in my opinion! It is a rhetorical question!

Anyhow Ive not got no problem with you sir or you asking a question but I do hate questions that make me sad inside
          Not my intention to make you or any of my fellow Rs sad - I apologise.

It was just a question that dawned on me earlier when thinking about how important this transfer window is. Yes we could win promotion without more investment but with the loss of Walker, Mackie and Agyemang I think it will be tough and if we don't how we will lose Taraabt which is why I was hoping people would disagree with me and say whatever happens he'll play for us next season.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
            I am totally confident that we shall achieve promotion this season, and most probably as Champions or runners up at worst.

I am totally confident that NW will boulster our team with some astute signings, either by way of loan, or signings such as Big Dan, who will do the right job, for the 6 months that we shall require it.

I am totally confident that the board will back NW, and am totally confident that the board understand exactly what is needed - i.e. no need to spend, spend spend; clearly with our recent injuries or priorities will have changed, but I'm sure that the board and NW will do what is required to achieve promotion.

At that time, I'm again totally confident that Adel will be part of the Prem line up, as too will be a few new signings, and a lot of cast off players, what with the Premier league cap etc.
            Love it, love it, love it!

That's what I wanted to hear. Great stuff QPRDad!

Comment

Love it, love it, love it!

That's what I wanted to hear. Great stuff QPRDad!
              Always a pleasure, never a chore!

Comment

Actually the more interesting question is whether we would still want him if we get promoted. I think yes but let's be honest - there is an equally solid case for the contrary argument. He is already prone to giving the ball away too cheaply and too often and Prem quality defenders/midfielders will take it off him more often and more easily and with their better quality all round we will be punished more readily. This is clearly what all current Prem team's think otherwise they'd have had him off us by now.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                  Actually the more interesting question is whether we would still want him if we get promoted. I think yes but let's be honest - there is an equally solid case for the contrary argument. He is already prone to giving the ball away too cheaply and too often and Prem quality defenders/midfielders will take it off him more often and more easily and with their better quality all round we will be punished more readily. This is clearly what all current Prem team's think otherwise they'd have had him off us by now.
                  Very true. My concern has always been with Taraabt is our inflexibility of what if he doesn't play well? What if he gets injured or suspended?

Whether we are in this division or the Premiership we should have alternatives and Leon Clarke isn't a viable alternative.

Comment

Agree with all of that. Many on here won't but I do.

Comment

We will go up, he will stay until next January, having been the best player in the premier league and then someone will offer us so much money that we have no choice but to sell him!

Comment

Actually the more interesting question is whether we would still want him if we get promoted.
                        I would always want him....that is unless his head gets turned by a big move to Spain. It will happen one day.

As long as he performs like he has this year he has got to be desired at any level.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post

Hear Hear

Comment

Agree with all of that. Many on here won't but I do.

Comment

Does anyone believe that if we fail to win promotion he'll stay at QPR next season? I don't. This could be the season to win promotion otherwise not only will we lose Taraabt but we will risk losing Warnock as well.

"My last chance to have a final crack at the Premiership" - he can't say this forever and in time he'll walk to have that final crack.
                              you need some anti depressants mate. FFS of course he will move on and Warnock as well IF we do not go up . Dont worry about things before they happen

Comment

No, Adel won't stay.
                                Warnock might, but if a premiership club offers him a job, he's gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X