X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Ever Thought My Rumours Were Bad

Here are some classics.................

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/qpr-rumours.php
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Thought these were yours!
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Here are some classics.................

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/qpr-rumours.php
      Quite an amusing board, " 10 Jan 2011 19:21:45
      Bristol City's Cole Skuse is being watched by Middlesbrough and QPR but a move to Stoke is most likely as they have shown interest before, Pulis has strong links with Bristol City and is a big fan if Skuse!" he played very well at LR the other week.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

10 Jan 2011 17:56:31
        El-Hadji Diouf is set to join QPR in a deal worth around £1.5 million
        Absolutley no chance!

Comment

For all the ITK information then go no further then Isleworthranger as he is the only one with a 100% record

Joke by the way before it gets splattered all over the net

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
            Absolutley no chance!
            We're buying him so we can beat the f**k out of him on a regular basis
            My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Imagine Diouf joining us...he be 6ft under the center spot ha ha

Comment

Argubaly the best striker in the world flavio wants to sign haha. Somehow cant see us paying 30odd million and paying 180grand a week in wages. Made me smile though.

"Flavio Briatore has said to an Italian Magazine that if QPR get promotion to the premier league he will do all he can to Sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Pirlo from AC Milan. He also said it will be his dream for Marcelo Lippi to take over from Niel Warnock"
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  Argubaly the best striker in the world flavio wants to sign haha. Somehow cant see us paying 30odd million and paying 180grand a week in wages. Made me smile though.

"Flavio Briatore has said to an Italian Magazine that if QPR get promotion to the premier league he will do all he can to Sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Pirlo from AC Milan. He also said it will be his dream for Marcelo Lippi to take over from Niel Warnock"
                  The worrying part is though is that some will believe this and then rehash it in a few weeks as though it was a factual statement

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post

Very arguably.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

There is another one reporting same story haha

10 Jan 2011 11:48:20
                      According to reports in Italy, Flavio Briatore plans to beat AC Milan to the permanent signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic if his English side Queens Park Rangers make it to the premiership. Briatore is good friends with Ibrahimovic and his wife Helena seger. The superstar Swede will leave Barcelona for around 25m Euros at the end of the season. The stumbling block for Queens Park Rangers will be the 200,000Euros a week wage demands from Ibrahimovic.

Source: Italian Radio.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Best striker in the world? your not still clinging onto that dream are you Robbo?
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

our patrick is better imo!!!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I said argubaly weare, hard to argue against, his record for the biggest teams in world football compared to other strikers is unreal. Unless we want to call Messi & Ronaldo strikers, I cant think of anyone else. Anyway pointless argument like he would even think of signing for QPR. Can imagine it, Flavio: hey zlatan, how do you fancy playing up top with hulse?

Not saying zlatan is the best striker in the business, but hard to argue against. Give me a case for another striker and we can go from there.

I can’t think of another striker who has produced at the top level since their careers have begun. Ibra has played for 3 of the biggest clubs in world football, add to that a very good Juventus and Ajax side (when he played for them both).

Ajax 74 games 35 goals, sold to juventus for £16m

Juve 69 games 23 goals (his worst spell goal scoring wise, but still a good return), sold to Inter for £25m

Inter 88 games 57 goals, Jose Mourinho saying he is the best player in the world. Sold to Barcelona for £45m plus Sammy Eto who was worth around £25m, so lets say a deal worth £70m.

Barcelona 29 games 16 goals. Fell out with Pep Guardiola, now on loan to Milan with a perm move in the summer agreed for £25m.

Milan 21 games 13 goals (season still ongoing)...Marco Van Basten saying he is the ultimate striker.

Total 141 goals in 277 games. Better then a goal every 2 games in 10 years of top class football.

International level. Captain of Sweden. Trying to not sound disrespectful to the Swedish people on the board, but not exactly a powerhouse in international football, but he has still scored 25 goals in 66 games.

Total transfer fee’s = approx £140m, currently the highest paid Striker in world football (might of changed now man city are paying players a lot), add to that even more money with a massive sponsorship deal with Nike.

Awards and honours

Ajax
                            • Eredivisie: 2001–02, 2003–04
                            • KNVB Cup: 2001–02
                            • Johan Cruijff Shield: 2003
                            Internazionale
                            • Serie A: 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
                            • Supercoppa Italiana: 2006, 2008
                            Barcelona
                            • La Liga: 2009–10
                            • Supercopa de España: 2009, 2010
                            • UEFA Super Cup: 2009
                            • FIFA Club World Cup: 2009
                            Individual
                            • Serie A Top Scorer: 2009
                            • Serie A Foreign Footballer of the Year: 2005, 2008, 2009
                            • Serie A Footballer of the Year: 2008, 2009
                            • Guldbollen (The Golden Ball): 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
                            • UEFA Team of the Year: 2007, 2009
                            • Swedish Male Athlete of the Year: 2007, 2010
                            • Jerringpriset: 2007

Hard to argue against that CV lads.
                            Last edited by Robsondinho; 12-01-2011, 04:39 PM.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Cant take this site seriously anyway, look at this gem. Nodge any truth haha

"I am a London scout and a inside sources tells me that Mesut Ozil will sign for Tottenham in the next week with Tom Huddlestone going the other way in a 20m +player deal."
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X