Jamie tackle on Utube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie tackle on Utube

Just been looking at the tackle on Utube over and over again. It was deff 50-50 ball. Was gonna put it on here but dont know how

have you got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Just been looking at the tackle on Utube over and over again. It was deff 50-50 ball. Was gonna put it on here but dont know how
      Just copy and paste

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
        have you got a link?
        what link ? no just typed in Blackburn v QPR on utube

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XrEpGwIxNU

Please dont watch if easily offended ;)

Comment

50-50 ball yes! ...but it looks as it´s infact mackie who misses the ball and hits the Blackburn players right leg instead... Very unlucky though..

Comment

Givets touch was awful. Ball there to be won.

Comment

it makes me feel sick that people are defending diouf and saying mackie would have been sent off anyway and one person states 'Mackie's challenge was out of order, end of story. You could say the broken leg is rough justice. Diouf's got nothing to be ashamed of, he's sticking up for his teammate who also suffered injury at the hands of Mackie let's not forget.'
                Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

Apart from the tackle...wottabout Kenny, world class saves.

Comment

I was level with it, Mackie started off much further away and went very high, over the top of the ball.
                    That video is from above and you can't see what people who were level with it saw. Others who had the same view as me have said the same.
                    But that is all academic and by-the-by -- no point in bringing up culpability.

Doesn't mean he deserved the injury, the appalling on-the-pitch lack of medical care, the abuse from Diouf etc. etc. though. In view of the injury sustained, it makes no difference whether it was 50-50, red card tackle or whatever.

Let's focus on wishing him well in making a speedy and COMPLETE recovery.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                    X