No announcement yet.

Better news On Jamie Mackie..Not 9 Months Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope that QB Pete is correct - we're gonna miss his non stop running - how many times this season has he chased a lost ball down near the corner flag and set up an attack, was gutted when i heard of the double leg break - this guy gives us 100% and we should all be hoping that the fact no surgery is required means he'll be back A.S.A.P good luck Jamie you're gonna be missed big time !

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      Time he gets match fit and ready to play again it will be a while. Prob wont be the same player again either, will 100% bottle 50/50's in the future because of the thought of doing it again.
      which is my my biggest worrie look at rowan thats his biggest problem

jamie mackie is all about being commited into challenges etc

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Time he gets match fit and ready to play again it will be a while. Prob wont be the same player again either, will 100% bottle 50/50's in the future because of the thought of doing it again.
          Am hoping you are wrong there Robbo. Holding on to the hope that he comes back like Bryan Robson, whom I believe broke his leg three times

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            horrible
            Ouch thats x Rated ..should not be on !

Comment

Hope he's fit for first game of season might not be prem though? the way our board are performing. N.W saying no money availible could scupper our season

Comment

Mackie boost for QPR

QPR expect Jamie Mackie to be back in action well inside the nine-month recovery period suggested.

More...

Comment

I gues his target will be early July so he doesn't miss pre-season, no idea if thats realistic or not though.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                    Am hoping you are wrong there Robbo. Holding on to the hope that he comes back like Bryan Robson, whom I believe broke his leg three times
                    hope so to mate.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

i don't think mackie is anywhere near the same as vine, will come back with the same guts and commitment.

Comment

Working...
                      X