No announcement yet.

Qpr are not known as big money club !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr are not known as big money club !!

So...has Warnock's comments helped to drop the value of transfer targets?

Seems to me that QPR's price would be higher than many others...and our board are not prepared to pay over the odds... so is this a big game Warnock is playing to make sure we are not over paying?

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post

Seems to me that QPR's price would be higher than many others...and our board are not prepared to pay over the odds... so is this a big game Warnock is playing to make sure we are not over paying?
    that could be a possible reason actually, we just signed Smith for 1.500 000.
    The money's there and think about it, if we needed money that badly taraabt would be gone..

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post

Think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head there. Leicester paid somewhere in the region of £400,000 for Noughton on loan for the remainder of the season. Warnock wanted him but the board were not entertaining paying that sort of money for a loan deal. Nodge seems to know alot about Spurs so he'll hopefully back me up on this one. Seems crazy for a few months on loan considering.

I think signings will happen just we need to be a little patient. No one really knows exactly what is going on behind the scenes. Everyone moaned about how much the club leaked in the past and now we've gone the other way people are moaning and being impatient.
      Last edited by Dazzer1977; 10-01-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Everyone moaned about how much the club leaked in the past and now we've gone the other way people are moaning and being impatient.

Comment

I'm not moaning about no news, I'd be glad if the club is now being run in a more professional way. Also agree 400k for five months is crazy money for a player who isn't exactly a superstar. But think fans are perplexed that according to our own manager the board isn't prepared to back him with a single permanent transfer when we are top of the league and in with a great shout of promotion. Don't buy the line about Warnock just saying we don't have any money to buy players - it fits in with too much we already know.

Comment

i do honestly think we are hoping neils lying here..
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Why are people trying to put a spin on what he's saying , it's loans not transfer fees.
              That's the way it's been since they arrived, every transfer window we've waited for serious spending, reckon what he's saying is true and he ain't happy.
              Good actor if not.

Comment

Think we are all gonna be in for a pleasant surprise by the end of the week. Warnock is a wily old fox with so much experience wheeling and dealing, so he aint gonna say anything till its a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
                  that could be a possible reason actually, we just signed Smith for 1.500 000.
                  The money's there and think about it, if we needed money that badly taraabt would be gone..
                  where too, man u or chelsea?

Comment

Working...
                  X