Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.. how was Vaagen Moen today?

Also, did he look resonably quick?
    My concern is now we lost Walker and Mackie, we also seem to have lost almost all the pace. Ok, Taarabt is fast but that about it.

Originally posted by Modest Mouse View Post
    Also, did he look resonably quick?
    My concern is now we lost Walker and Mackie, we also seem to have lost almost all the pace. Ok, Taarabt is fast but that about it.
    Like him or not, you can add Pat Agyemang to that list.

If there was a 100m race at QPR last week... I reckon the first 3 have all gone for the season.

S-L-O-W.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Radio said he had a very good free kick tipped onto the bar before half time

Comment

PVM looked very good -- showed an immediate understanding with Faurlin an d could well turn out to be the saviour of the situation with Mackie now out.
        Read the game well, quick, intelligent, accurate and high work rate -- very impressed with him.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
          PVM looked very good -- showed an immediate understanding with Faurlin an d could well turn out to be the saviour of the situation with Mackie now out.
          Read the game well, quick, intelligent, accurate and high work rate -- very impressed with him.
          A bit of positive news at last, thanks Swanley.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
            Radio said he had a very good free kick tipped onto the bar before half time
            My impression on him is that he is a good deadball taker, can spot a good pass and can shoot. Like a poor mans Gamst Pedersen in Blackburn.
            But fast, no.

This is my main concern now, we look on paper like a gritty team of turtles.

Comment

Originally posted by Modest Mouse View Post
              My impression on him is that he is a good deadball taker, can spot a good pass and can shoot. Like a poor mans Gamst Pedersen in Blackburn.
              But fast, no.

This is my main concern now, we look on paper like a gritty team of turtles.

Comment

Sounds nice! With that and 2 fingers of Jameson, i think i tuck in.

Nighty nighty to you all.

Comment

Good news... we need him to perform, quicker than we originally thought.

Got a good feeling about this lad.

Comment

Nah, you must be wrong. He can´t be any good.. Remember, he´s a foreigner and has been playing in this very poor norwegian league... :strive:

Comment

He was quality from start to finish. Predominatly left footed. But got a great dead ball technique. Andy Sinton mark II

Comment

Thank god for that

Comment

yeah

yeah:leaking:
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

That's nice to hear.

Thank's Swanley.

Comment

It sounded like he was very unlucky not to score with that 30 yard scorcher. Comms said it came right out of the blue with the keeper doing very well to tip it over.

Comment

Working...
                              X