Step forward...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step forward...

doubt he will do the same kind of job, plus no match fitness.

Comment

Different player granted, but he could get a chance now, and would be great if he could get his confidence up and put a few crosses on Heider and Robs head.

Well... maybe not Hulse

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Different player granted, but he could get a chance now, and would be great if he could get his confidence up and put a few crosses on Heider and Robs head.

Well... maybe not Hulse

Comment

My favourite ever QPR player, i'd be delighted for him to get a good chance

( No doubt he was a good player and hopefully he can show us that again )
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Anyone know how he played today?

Comment

The Vag will just be shunted out to the wing

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                The Vag will just be shunted out to the wing
                Yeah probably, can see Cook getting a chance at some point though, especially with the desperate news about Mackie.

Comment

Hasn't done anything in the last two years to prove that he is a decent player at this level unfortunately!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                    Hasn't done anything in the last two years to prove that he is a decent player at this level unfortunately!
                    Bit of a harsh comment seeing as he has been injured for over half of that.

He's now fully fit for the first time in a while, and should be given a chance to show what he can do.

Comment

Cant takle to save his life, so that will be an obvious weakness for a start.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                        Bit of a harsh comment seeing as he has been injured for over half of that.

He's now fully fit for the first time in a while, and should be given a chance to show what he can do.
                        Not harsh in the slightest is it, it's a fact! He's been injured a lot and no reason to think he won't be injured again, when he did play he looked a shadow of the player he used to be, no pace, no confidence to beat a man which for the type of player he is is essential! Hopefully I'm wrong and he will be back better than ever but I think it's highly unlikely he's going to be the answer to replace Mackie!

Comment

i feel we need to sign somebody who can replace him.. otherwise should cookie get injured again we're left with clarke and ephraim. cook needs to really hit ground running... last chance saloon!
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                            Not harsh in the slightest is it, it's a fact! He's been injured a lot and no reason to think he won't be injured again, when he did play he looked a shadow of the player he used to be, no pace, no confidence to beat a man which for the type of player he is is essential! Hopefully I'm wrong and he will be back better than ever but I think it's highly unlikely he's going to be the answer to replace Mackie!
                            Of course it was harsh mate, you can't say he hasn't proved his ability over the last 2 years when hes been injured for most of that, its unfair. It's also unfair to assume he will get another injury.

Even when he has played, he hasn't been fully fit, he's had pain in his knee which is why he didn't perform.

This is the first time since we re-signed him that he's been fully fit, so lets give him a chance to show what he can do

Comment

Can't tackle, can't go pass defenders anymore. We need better.

Comment

Working...
                              X