The bigger picture...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bigger picture...

Obviously gutted for Mackie ..but listening to Warnock after the game ..'We've got to try and win promotion for Jamie now'

I think this setback will focus the squad and club to galvanise them to push on for promotion .

I believe Warnock will add to the squad with better than what we have and won't buy/loan just for the sake of it. The recent Guardian interview is being blown way out of proportion and goes to show the narrow mindness of some of the people on here . Neil is playing the media game just as he has been for the last 20 years or so

FFS we are top of the league with a 5 point gap

The manager has openly stated that we will be bringing in 2/3 players and has said that it doesn't make sense spending big money in January when there is no guarantees of getting promoted (Not even Messi & Roonet can guarantee that)

I can recall many people on here prejudging the signings of Hill, Derry , Mackie (yes even he ) ,also saying we should get rid of Helgusson ... Kenny is past it etc yet these are the very players that have got us to where we are .

Jesus what do some of you want ...to be stuck in a relegation battle just so you can say 'I told you these players weren;t good enough!!'

I'm proud of my team at the moment and I couldn't have dreamt even at this time last year that 12 months on we are looking down on the rest of the division (5 pts ahead) and with the bulk of our difficult away games (in my opinion ) behind us .

Today is a bad day at the office but there are 23 other teams in our league who would love to be in our position .

Rant over !! U RRRRRRR'SSS

Originally posted by maddix View Post
    Obviously gutted for Mackie ..but listening to Warnock after the game ..'We've got to try and win promotion for Jamie now'

I think this setback will focus the squad and club to galvanise them to push on for promotion .

I believe Warnock will add to the squad with better than what we have and won't buy/loan just for the sake of it. The recent Guardian interview is being blown way out of proportion and goes to show the narrow mindness of some of the people on here . Neil is playing the media game just as he has been for the last 20 years or so

FFS we are top of the league with a 5 point gap

The manager has openly stated that we will be bringing in 2/3 players and has said that it doesn't make sense spending big money in January when there is no guarantees of getting promoted (Not even Messi & Roonet can guarantee that)

I can recall many people on here prejudging the signings of Hill, Derry , Mackie (yes even he ) ,also saying we should get rid of Helgusson ... Kenny is past it etc yet these are the very players that have got us to where we are .

Jesus what do some of you want ...to be stuck in a relegation battle just so you can say 'I told you these players weren;t good enough!!'

I'm proud of my team at the moment and I couldn't have dreamt even at this time last year that 12 months on we are looking down on the rest of the division (5 pts ahead) and with the bulk of our difficult away games (in my opinion ) behind us .
    Today is a bad day at the office but there are 23 other teams in our league who would love to be in our position .

Rant over !! U RRRRRRR'SSS
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Fantastic first half of the season that needs to be BUILT on if we want to get promoted...

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post

QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

good first half of the season but we have to cement it for the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Fantastic first half of the season that needs to be BUILT on if we want to get promoted...
            good post Maddix........i see the doom and gloomer is back

Comment

To be honest mate I wouldn't even call today a bad day at the office. It sounded like we played well and seem to have unearthed a gem in Petter vaagen moen. Obviously the mackie injury is devastating, not just because he is a good player, but also because he is a great lad who is popular with everyone at rangers.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

This has got to wake the board up to our problem. We need a like for like replacement For Jamie tommorro !!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  This has got to wake the board up to our problem. We need a like for like replacement For Jamie tommorro !!!

I think he played today ...... P V Moen !!

Comment

Now dont you start thinking like the board !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Now dont you start thinking like the board !!
                      Only messing mate !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X