Have we found our set piece taker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have we found our set piece taker?

Wasn't there today so maybe someone who was can give a better opinion. By the sounds of it Vagen Moen put in some decent free kicks and corners today as well as forcing the only good save from their keeper with a 30 yard free kick.

Taarabt has had it all his own way now for too long imo and his deliveries from most of his set pieces are garbage.

Maybe now Mackie is gonna be out for a while Moen will get a few games and if he does maybe he should be taking the free kicks etc.

As someone mentioned on another thread recently Taarabt could be better off placed on the edge of the area in such situations, where as we all know he has a great shot on him from range.

Just a thought.

I hope so, I heard at SK Brann he was good with dead balls
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Has to beat the ego that is Taarabt to the ball first though mate.Can't see him giving that up myself.

Comment

Up to Warnock to finally stand up to him and tell him.
        If we have now got someone who is better than Taarabt, then he should be taking them - end of.

Surely Taarabt can be won round by telling him he can score lots of goals from the edge of the area and be hero worshipped even more.

Comment

The new lad isnt afraid of shooting either

Comment

Vaagan Moen or Tommy Smith should take our set-pieces. Taarabt has had his chance, too many poor deliveries(should stick to what he's good at)

Comment

Working...
            X