Weaken side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weaken side

I see loads of posters are calling for a weakened side today. Say if our reserves win, and we draw chelsea at home in the 4th round, would you all be calling for a weakend side v chelsea?
    @chrisrobson9

I think we should go and buy lots of chelsea bog roll and put it in the away end for that game.

Comment

Yes I would going up more important. If our weakened side drew or even win why should they not have the right to have ago at Chelsea as they got us there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        I see loads of posters are calling for a weakened side today. Say if our reserves win, and we draw chelsea at home in the 4th round, would you all be calling for a weakend side v chelsea?
        course.
        oh and if you win the lottery tonight would you stay in this country or move abroad.
        same level of question by the way. we aint got a chance in hell of winning today.

Comment

The nightmare scenario of playing our 1st XI today is someone like Derry, Taraabt, Faurlin etc picing up a ban or a knock. It's essentail we play as many 2nd string as we can. Get promoted and THEN play Chelsea, Spurs, ManU, Liverpool - no need to just rely on the luck of a cup draw every year.

Comment

The talk of injuries are all if's but's maybe's. Taarabt could break his leg v burnley next week.

Obviously promotion is more important, but imo we should go to blackburn today for the win. Why cant we have a good cup run and win the league?
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

I dont play the lottery GTP, so I wont win it
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Surely a win today would serve as a confidence booster and send out a small message that we are to be taken seriously, also ive shed loads of liverfool supporting friends and it would give me no end of pleasure to say we could go to Blackburn and what they couldnt...

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  I dont play the lottery GTP, so I wont win it
                  same as we dont play the cups. so its even more of a comparison now.

Comment

Not interested in the cup.

Tiredeness, injurys etc for a cup we won't win?

Pointless. Wouldn't care if Jude the cat started today.

Comment

we are a 100-1 for the fa cup. saying that, leeds have put out their first team against arsenal, they fancy a run to put them off the promotion race.

Comment

Working...
                      X