we need 33 000 hits to beat the dot org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need 33 000 hits to beat the dot org

we need to push the british queen up to 33 000 hits to make this officially the greatest ever message board thread,so can anybody put some more imput into the thread i thought maybe someone could say they saw a bloke dressed up as father christmas leading the thug army
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Aint that place closed down yet?

Thought they would be finished considering they want to charge people to post in the QPR forum

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
      Aint that place closed down yet?

Thought they would be finished considering they want to charge people to post in the QPR forum
      I think that idea was prudently scrapped. That board is doing pretty well actually, I read it regularly.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The ORG & here are the only 2 Rs boards I read; although at times they seem to be at different ends of the spectrum, both boards have some really good posters.

It's just a shame that there always seems to be a small underlying rift between the 2.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          I think that idea was prudently scrapped. That board is doing pretty well actually, I read it regularly.
          Just a couple of weeks ago they was still charging

Might have changed now

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
            Just a couple of weeks ago they was still charging

Might have changed now
            I think you may be reffering to a different Dot Org; I've been posting on there for 4 years & it hasn't cost me anything.

Some of the posters donate money to help run the board, but its not compulsory.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

WTF I've never been charged to use the board. What a load of bull!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                The ORG & here are the only 2 Rs boards I read; although at times they seem to be at different ends of the spectrum, both boards have some really good posters.

It's just a shame that there always seems to be a small underlying rift between the 2.

Comment

Make something up Ted - you normally do
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

It must only be people who have wanted to join recently and not for members who have been there a while

They say you have to make a donation but its really a charge if its compulsory

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                      WTF I've never been charged to use the board. What a load of bull!
                      Since you have been living in Essex your use of swear words has increased.

Try and act a little more lady like as I find it extremely distasteful, thanks.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

.............chavy sort she is now....getting regular joe tex no doubt!!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

From qprdot.org

My appeal for donations has produced an apparent zero response, (if you have donated and I have missed it, I apologise - please let me know) and on that basis and my current financial position I am unable to sustain the costs of this message board further. At this point I should say that I am not interested in moving the board to a new host or similar suggestions at the present time.

This leaves me with two options – simply close the message board down at some point soon, which I am seriously considering. Or generate some income to support it sufficiently. Consequently, and for the immediate future and with much regret, I have decided to trial making posting rights access to the QPR Discussion Forum available to registered members who make some form of donation only.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            we need to push the british queen up to 33 000 hits to make this officially the greatest ever message board thread,so can anybody put some more imput into the thread i thought maybe someone could say they saw a bloke dressed up as father christmas leading the thug army
                            This site has a thread that's over 36,000

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Since you have been living in Essex your use of swear words has increased.

Try and act a little more lady like as I find it extremely distasteful, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X