bookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookies

Quite incredible they have us odds on to win the league 5/6 at most book makers and they have Cardiff at 6/1.

I am suprised as I don't think apart from the 5 pts there is that much between the 2.

Also the other odds that I found were incredible is QPR are 1-4 to gain promotion this season.

Again the bookies really fancy I but I don't see it being as straight forward as them. No wonder we are getting plenty of sky coverage.

Do they know something about Neils kitty?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Bookies base their odds on 25 games played and they see no reason why the next 21 games should be any different.

If we lose to Burnley and we go 2nd/3rd before we play the Sunday game against Coventry we will probably go 6-4, thats the time I will bet on us again.

Already had us at 11-2
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Nice price Pete but I really don't know how you backed us early doors, I mean we all felt mid table/top half was going to be realistic in pre season.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...ionship/winner

Comment

we've are currently 1.83 on betfair, and haven't been further out than about 2.8 since we began the season like a train.

no bookie in the world is going to give an even money bet on a team that is 5 points clear with a ludicrous goal difference. if you find one, let me know please!

(still got them at 15's on Betfair at the start of the season - could trade out for best part of £130 profit, but holding on to see how short the odds will go...)
          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

I was on at the start as well, got 12/1....so long may the run continue that's what i say!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
              we've are currently 1.83 on betfair, and haven't been further out than about 2.8 since we began the season like a train.

no bookie in the world is going to give an even money bet on a team that is 5 points clear with a ludicrous goal difference. if you find one, let me know please!

(still got them at 15's on Betfair at the start of the season - could trade out for best part of £130 profit, but holding on to see how short the odds will go...)
              Corals are offering 'levels you devils' as per my link earlier finders fee due?

Value there is Norwich at 11/1, and Watford fro promotion at 8/1.
              Last edited by Gerryhatrick; 05-01-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I did see we were 2/9 before the bristol game.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

NICE PRICES you numptys... 15/1 at the start of the season was a nice price on betfair.

A few weeks ago you could sell us for 1.28 to not go up and make a tidy profit.

Watford are a great bet @ 8/1
                  Last edited by Dazzer1977; 05-01-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Dazzer - you're confusing two seperate markets there - winners and promotion.

for Winners we started the season circa 15's, and have dropped to about 1.9 (just checked, we've drifted from 1.83)

for promotion we started the season at circa 5's, and have dropped to about 1.38
                    RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

I also had us on at the start @ 12/1 - come on boys

Comment

Working...
                      X