should we throw the blackburn game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should we throw the blackburn game

should we do you think try to send a weakened team to blackburn to make sure we get out of the fa cup,this would give us perhaps a better chance of our 50 million pounds bonus if we get promoted
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I think that was decided by Warnock ages ago.
    Kudos to those 700+ QPR fans that will attend the game nonetheless.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No I don't think so.

Only throw it if and when fixture congestion becomes a problem, but not yet.
      I agree players risk injury, but they do every game, its just luck.

I'm sure most will disagree, but I like the FA Cup

Comment

Agree with you gerry, yes more important to get promotion, but blackburn are there for the taking, Nothing wrong with a bit of FA cup romance. Who knows avoid the big boys a trip to wembley could be on the cards.

Pro footballers are paid alot to play football, they shouldnt need a rest if paid 10 to 20 bags a week imo.

People will say what if Adel breaks his leg after Samba smashes him, well what if next week v burnley he breaks his leg? all ifs and maybes.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

we wont need to throw it

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
            we wont need to throw it
            Like your style, Sprocket

Will be interesting to see if Adel starts. Hints suggest probably not if we do field a weaker team, but he could be on the bench? I'm not sure he'll rest more than 2 or 3 first teamers, NW likes winning, hates losing.

Comment

what like we "threw" the Watford. Leeds and Norwich games?
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

We've gone too long without winning an FA Cup game. Let's get to the 4th round at least.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                  Like your style, Sprocket

Will be interesting to see if Adel starts. Hints suggest probably not if we do field a weaker team, but he could be on the bench? I'm not sure he'll rest more than 2 or 3 first teamers, NW likes winning, hates losing.
                  adel, derry, faurlin, mackie , hill, gorkks and prolly every other member of the first team etc wont be nowhere near the game.
                  havent you seen the interview with neil where he was jokingly threatening to play the defence as punishment for ####ing up against bristol city?
                  neil doesnt give a shite about losing in a cup when there is more important fish to fry

Comment

Can see moon and tofas getting a start. Be good to see how they do. Rowly could get a start too.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

imo buzz will play as well as a training excercise if hes up to it,
                      could be a 5 or 6 nil, but who cares. on saying that tho, blackburn will prolly play their youth team anyway, so it might not be that straight forward a result
                      mackie and derry etc are dead on their feet, they dont need to play in a pointless comeptition we will never win in a million years.

Comment

No because we'll get seriously fined and possibly docked points!

Comment

eh?
                          what for the fa cup?
                          are you sure?
                          what happened to man united when they pulled out of it altogether a few years back then?
                          im not certain, but i genuinley dont think any rules apply to cups mate.

Comment

We could put out a reserve side and still give them a game. They got liverpool tonite, and yhey will be wary of picking up injuries. They will want to try and avoid relegation. I fancy our chances. No Draw though.

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                              We could put out a reserve side and still give them a game. They got liverpool tonite, and yhey will be wary of picking up injuries. They will want to try and avoid relegation. I fancy our chances. No Draw though.
                              what like the reserves gave port vale a proper game at the bush earlier in the season?
                              im not saying your wrong, cos no-one knows yet, but my take on it is that their reserves will hammer our reserves.
                              people keep on about us having such a weak bench, so how are 11 of that bench going to be any good against a veteran premiership sides?
                              we got no chance mate, and im ecstatic about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X