Redknapp on SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp on SSN

Talking about a loan move for Woodgate, says he is open to a move to the championship and that it would be "different class" for him and better than throwing him in at the deep end (a loan move to the prem).

Originally posted by Morris View Post
    Talking about a loan move for Woodgate, says he is open to a move to the championship and that it would be "different class" for him and better than throwing him in at the deep end (a loan move to the prem).
    A one month loan is no good to us, 3 mnths/ end of season otherwise not worth it
    Kept the faith!

Comment

I'd take him for any period
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        A one month loan is no good to us, 3 mnths/ end of season otherwise not worth it
        No time length was mentioned, he might not even come to us.

Comment

My collegue here at work reckons Woody is going to go to Leeds, he is a peacocks fan though
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
            My collegue here at work reckons Woody is going to go to Leeds, he is a peacocks fan though
            He's a Boro fan (who are also interested). Leeds don't like him

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              He's a Boro fan (who are also interested). Leeds don't like him
              I meant my colleague is a peacocks fan Sick to death of him really since the defeat
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

too slow, we need pace

Comment

woodgates got nice hair.twas s hagging that bird from bb.very injury prone and loves the limelight.computer sez no
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                  X