Tarbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarbs

Would you be a strong enough person to start Taarabat on the bench?

I personally feel sometimes it maybe advantageous for us to start with a tighter team with more structure, maybe a 4-4-2. Lay the foundation for the game and then................

imagine bringing on Taarabt, 50 to 60 minutes into the game, full house at loftus rd with the opposition tired. It would give time for Warnock to see where he could be the most effective and then change the team accordingly.

Against Bristol City he was substituted and i felt that with the opposition pushing on for a equaliser he would have exploited the gaps and stretched the field. Taarabat normally draws the attention of atleast two oppostion players, which would stop them pushing more on.

Sometimes you may have to think outside the box.

Just a thought and wondered what others think

It will never happen, Taarabt doesn't do being sub.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

No,play the strongest team from the start,and we are definitely stronger when he starts.

Comment

He is our one player likely to create or score a goal, so, er, on balance no.

Comment

Understand your point but i dont think we have the strength in depth to be changing around personnel and formation.

For me we need to pick our best XI everygame and at the moment that means AT starting (except at Blackburn).

Comment

No.

Comment

definately not.

He is our best player and being so reliant on 1 player means he has to start, god help us if he gets injured as we are very ordinary without him.

Walker and tarbs are 2 good for us not just the opposition.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

creates pretty much all our chances or scores them himself....so no

Comment

think we are a mid table/top 10 team without him...he creates nearly everything for us and without him we would definately not be top of the league so he needs to start and we need to pray he doesnt get injured

Comment

Working...
                  X