something i do like about hulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something i do like about hulse

although he is not getting the goals he certainly is a tough old geezer he seems to be able to clash with central defenders and just keep on going relentlessly
    i would love him to get five goals in five consequetive games that would give him a bit of oompth

if only he could get some goals he would be really something,i wonder if we did buy austin could he play this lone strikers role he certainly wouldnt score as many because the chances are just not so clear cut you have to really do all the work,when you play up front
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

IMHO, I think Hulse just needs to find the net a couple of times. He does hold up the ball well and on the evidence of yesterday he does get into good positions and he was getting enough supply. I think all front men will say it goes like that for you sometimes, but once you starting finding the net, you'll hit a streak. I think Hulse is no exception. He'll continue to get chances and at some stage those efforts will start finding the back of the net.

Comment

certainly

the only thing that does bother me about him is that he was more prolific in his younger days so that would suggest that he is now suffering for all the damage he has took on over the years,i doubt whether he could ever be a 20 goal a season man again
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

In all honesty, I think Tarbs is our 20 goal a season man. All others like Hulse, HH, Mackie, Smith should be chipping in and maybe between them should be supplying us with another 20.

Comment

Looks a bad buy to me,
          hope he proves me wrong ,he's lost it, if he ever had it !

Comment

Working...
          X