Is Warnock Stubborn??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Warnock Stubborn??

Yesterday a few of the crowd around me were getting quite vocal regarding the lack of subsitutes ever made by Warnock.

We were given a soft penalty which nearly got us out of jail, but I still feel that Hulse should have come off and Agymang on for last 15, just to stretch their defence and put a bit of pace up top.

The only sub ever guarenteed is Adel to come off.

Alos does Warnock have more faith in this squad, possibly too much faith?

They have done fantastically well so far, but the gaps are opening, esp in midfield and teams are exposing us as shown by Watford.

Walker leaving gives us a worringly slow back four, with Gorrks and Connolly Having zero pace, Orr standard and Hill as much as Bob Malcolm ona bad day.

How many times did Walker cover our slow defence over the last 20 games???
    Lots, let me tell you.
    We need pace in and we need it fast.

Please dont f@ck this one opportunity up Rangers for the sake of a few quid. Please.

Good post and I agree with what you're saying, he did say at one point he would rather have Adel for all 46 matches for three quarters of the game than have him play 90 minutes every game and only be available for three quarters of the season (something like that anyway).
    But like you say keeping Hulse on was probably Neil wanting to be stubborn and prove his point, well it wasn't working and he should have seen that.
    I don't doubt anything that Neil has done as he is the man who has got us to this point but let's just hope his stubborness doesn't stop us from getting someone really good rather than him continuing to say these players are good enough, which they are but they are not all young and are tiring.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Yes we need fast defenders who can go back quikly as well as fast full backs who can attack just like Walker.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

In his post match interview he stated that both Clarke and Aggy were carrying injuries and his options were limited as a result they had decided before match to go with what they had.

Comment

German was on the bench let him prove a point. Why did we recall him to sit on the bench?

Comment

German not ready. Will be sent out on loan again

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              Good post and I agree with what you're saying, he did say at one point he would rather have Adel for all 46 matches for three quarters of the game than have him play 90 minutes every game and only be available for three quarters of the season (something like that anyway).
              But like you say keeping Hulse on was probably Neil wanting to be stubborn and prove his point, well it wasn't working and he should have seen that.
              I don't doubt anything that Neil has done as he is the man who has got us to this point but let's just hope his stubborness doesn't stop us from getting someone really good rather than him continuing to say these players are good enough, which they are but they are not all young and are tiring.
              I remember Palace fans saying his one weakness was stubborness to accept that he is wrong. Lets hope he brings in the required players.

Comment

stubborn or not how can any of us question him 3 defeats all season he,s been doing something right long may it continue sure he knows what it needs

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  I remember Palace fans saying his one weakness was stubborness to accept that he is wrong. Lets hope he brings in the required players.
                  Those Palace fans know their onions don't they - they were bang on the money when they told us Burley was a superior manager to Warnock :drunk:
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Those Palace fans know their onions don't they - they were bang on the money when they told us Burley was a superior manager to Warnock :drunk:
                    That was a jealous and unvalid quote i would say by the palace mugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      That was a jealous and unvalid quote i would say by the palace mugs.
                      That was my point really - everything they said at the time was spoken out of jealousy and bitterness - mind you, if you throw enough mud some of it sticks..............
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

No I wouldn't say he is stubborn at all. We created so many chances yesterday 20 in fact that I didn't see the advantage in bringing off a player (Hulse) who was getting many chances to bring on a player (Pat) who may not have (and hardly wins headers). Yes I agree Hulse & his finishing yesterday was woeful but at the time taking him off when he could of scored any one of a host full of chance would of been daft.

Personal opinion only of course.
                        Last edited by Ric-Roc; 04-01-2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

All this talk about Walker, seem to remember having a pretty good start of the season without him..

Some players did look out on there feet, but likely to have 2 weeks rest now
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I believe he sets out with a style to play and keeps to that, seems very reluctant to change, all his carrier he's been labeled a fine motivator but tactically not top notch, take Watford at home for example didn't change a thing even though we were getting over run, his changes usually are like for like. Now thats not having a go at him because he clearly gets players playing for him.

Comment

theres a reason hulse stays on and aggy doesn,t come on,,its because my mother is better than aggy. not as quick but braver,better in the air and a reasonable understanding of football,she only doesnt get a game as she shops on saturdays.

Comment

Working...
                              X