Orr..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orr..

..whilst Hill and Gorkks seem to be getting the brunt of Warnock's post match venom, I'm still really annoyed at Orr who tried to be clever and head the ball back to Kenny and gave the corner away. The ball came down with snow on it and was spinning so it would have been easier to whack it over the Ellerslie Rd stand.

Gutted, it feels like a defeat.

I thought corner was from paddy's great save?

Comment

Paddy's save came from the first corner given away by Orr, so one lead to the other...

Comment

I was sat in X block, Kenny should have called and come and got the ball to save Orr heading it for a corner, which lead to the save, which lead to the corner, which lead to their goal....

Comment

It was Gorkks original sliced attempt at a clearance that began this sorry fiasco. If he puts his foot through the ball, the rest doesn't happen.

Comment

Yep but Kenny should have come and claimed it.

Comment

All in all it was a calamity and just goes to show how suspensions can change things...

Comment

Oh who cares, it doesn't matter now i'm sure if Orr had realised they were going to score from it eventually he wouldn't have done it...he was just clearing the initial danger! I felt for Hill today, he was superb apart from that one silly mistake
                Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                0117 239 1217
                http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X