Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Warnock persist with subbin Adel EVERY game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Warnock persist with subbin Adel EVERY game?

Its as if its in his contract that he cant play the full 90 mins.
    Teams must love it when he goes off because when he is on the pitch he is always a threat.

Well I think it backfired today. All the time he is on the pitch he gives the opposition someone to worry about. Also, if he concentrates, he can help keep possession and run the clock down. Not sure if he takes him off to get the applause and massage his ego to make him feel wanted.

If we have a two goal cushion. it's more understandable to sub him.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
      All the time he is on the pitch he gives the opposition someone to worry about. .
      My thoughts exactly

Comment

When the game is won get him off.

Unfortunately today the game wasn't won & we paid the price.

Taarabt is the most subbed player in the championship also someone mentioned today.

Comment

from last year I said dnt sub him because we conceded too many goals just minutes after he has been subbed. he should be on the pitch because the opposite team will worry more and not adventure in attacking like today.. NW still didnt get it.

Comment

Neil is starting to make some mistakes. A couple of big signings would correct this.

Comment

TBH, I feel its the right choice to take him off whenever nw feels the need, if he was to get injured, our season could be dented dramatically. His assist today for faurlins goal was superb + his calm penalty.

Comment

NW must have felt the game was won and didn't want AT to get injured.

Comment

Apart from 2 goal leads, I also think he should be subbed when he gets booked as he becomes a liability and needs calming down. At least Warnock gets that bit right.

Comment

great player but his attitude was appalling at times today.

Comment

If hes playing well, don't take him off. Soon he'll turn into Tevez and say he wants to leave because he's subbed all the time and if we don't have him we are sooooo average, or even poor its unreal. My Dad today left after they scored because he knew there's nothing we can do when Taarabt's not on the pitch, and I also turned SSN over the other day when I heard Taarabt was taken off vs Norwich, the only other threat we have is Walker and he's a right back!! Get a striker in like Graham and we're cushty, but seriously if Taarabt keeps on going off when he's playing well, he'll want to leave, but fair enough if he's playing poorly.

Comment

i do hope the pressure isnt getting to neil warnock.
                        two terrible managerial descisons in two games for me.
                        playing clarke for the first time from the start away from home, and subbing adel for a man whos never ever set a foot on the pitch with the other players whilst holding on to a slim 2-1 lead.
                        mmmmmm.

Comment

im so disappointed with neil warnock today, he kept taarabt on for 35 minutes to long, he didnt win a single 50/50, corners and crosses were poor, yeah he assisted one and scored one but it was like havin 10 men. also hulse had such a poor game and i was hoping pat would come on round 70 minutes but he kept on with the tired players. cant take anything from the work warnock has put in to get us were we are but i think were feeling the pressure and i hope to see new faces (players) with experiance to get us to the prem

Comment

IMO These sort of players need to stay on the pitch for the full game, even if playing so poor, they still have that 1 bit of magic in the locker no one else has to win or kill a game off.

Only reason I can think of if Niel thinks the game is won or lost to take him off to save injury.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

We've come a hell of a long way in a short time and thats mainly down to Warnock so im not having a dig at the guy i would just love to know the real reason why he subs him every game. Games like today where the result isnt secure.

Comment

Working...
                              X