Charlie Austin ( qpr related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Austin ( qpr related)

Heard Alan Brazil say on Talksport this morning that it looks as tho Austin is going to Hull !!!!!!!

I really don't understand why he would choose them over us, they are a club in decline whilst we are a club on the up.

Maybe we haven't actually bid for him ?

He read it in the sun!
    Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

or he could of read it here

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=85420

Comment

I'd be surprised if he chose Hull over us, if we were in for him.
        Maybe NW hasn't bid, and it was all newspaper, online guesswork?

As far as I can see, the only player NW has actually named that he's interested in is Woodgate.
        Everyone else is just messageboard/paper rumours.

Cards close to chest at QPR, and seems like the constant leaks have dried up. Which isn't a bad thing.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          I'd be surprised if he chose Hull over us, if we were in for him.
          Maybe NW hasn't bid, and it was all newspaper, online guesswork?

As far as I can see, the only player NW has actually named that he's interested in is Woodgate.
          Everyone else is just messageboard/paper rumours.

Cards close to chest at QPR, and seems like the constant leaks have dried up. Which isn't a bad thing.
          Only thing in our favour IF we're interested in Austin is that his advisers will be 100% aware that we are interested & I'm pretty sure they will hold off, their is no rush on their part to sign up with anyone, they know he is in demand & have a month too sit back & look at offers. Agree what you say though can't see him going to Dull over QPR.

Comment

From what I've heard he'd rather come here, the nightlife in Hull is rubbish!

Comment

Their girls use chip oil as perfume too - FACT!

Comment

well

well if you were going to try to pick warnocks brain,i doubt whether a 21 year old can do the business in the prem i just dont think hes got the experience,so
                i expect warnock to go for grayham of watford at 25 years of age he looks so
                capable,and could be a better bet,llok what a good playerc peter halmosi was in our divisioon but he couldnt cut it in the premm so we have to be so cautous
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
                  Heard Alan Brazil say on Talksport this morning that it looks as tho Austin is going to Hull !!!!!!!

I really don't understand why he would choose them over us, they are a club in decline whilst we are a club on the up.

Maybe we haven't actually bid for him ?

I think you may be right Shadwell.I don't think we have bid for him,hence my post yesterday on the same subject and if NW is having to wait until the owners return from abroad next week,we might miss out on others too.

Comment

The window is open for a month don't panic.

Comment

I'm sure most want us the sign him, but have never seen him play.

You can watch him tonight though....

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...41&part=sports

Comment

Maybe Hull can offer 1st team football where's with us he'd more than likely have to settle for the bench at first.
                        Either way not sure id pay over 2m for him

Comment

he would walk straight into our team imho dave. dont think thats the reason he would go there, more like we aint even enquired.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            Maybe Hull can offer 1st team football where's with us he'd more than likely have to settle for the bench at first.
                            Either way not sure id pay over 2m for him
                            Not so sure about that Dave as they have signed Aaron Mcclean and Matty fryatt this week as well !!!!!

Comment

I dont understand though they just signed Aaron McLean for 1.3 Million striker and Frytt for 1.2 Million doesnt make sense to bring a third striker in which will cost atleast 1.5 Million. So they gonna spent atleast 4 Million on strikers alone :O we didnt spend that much on the 9 players we brought in during summer

Comment

Working...
                              X